VIEW JOBS12/3/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-03T00:00Location:
1256 How Ln, North Brunswick, New Jersey 08902 United States of America
U-Haul is hiring for highly motivated, assertive, and friendly individuals to work as Storage Customer Service Representatives at our U-Haul Moving and Storage Centers!
Do you enjoy helping others and are you passionate about engaging and interacting with customers?
Are you a student looking for a job that offers the flexibility your schedule needs or are you currently working, and simply looking for some extra hours to supplement your income? If so, then a Storage Customer Service Representative position with U-Haul is just what you are looking for!
Our Storage Customer Service Representatives are trained and knowledgeable members of our team with a strong desire to help U-Haul meet our customers' needs and demands. U-Haul's needs for Storage Customer Service Representatives are significantly greater on evenings, weekends, and holidays.
The Storage Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing excellent customer service and assisting the Site Manager to complete daily tasks.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Support the site manager with facility operations
* Answer phone inquiries from active and prospective customers
* Show storage units and explain terms of rental agreement
* Prepare rental contracts for customers
* Perform general routine property clean up and minor repair work
* Ensure all vacant storage units are clean, dry, secure, and available for new customers
Click on the link below to learn more about the job.
* Very Competitive Pay
* Flexible Hours
* Military Veterans highly encouraged to apply
* Moonlighter Benefits – Sick Pay/Paid Time Off, Medical Reimbursement Indemnity Plan, Rx Savings Plus Discount Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan
* Uniforms Provided
* 2+ years of customer service experience
* Basic computer skills and knowledge
* Well-developed oral, written, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to interact with others
* Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and responds well to questions
* Valid driver's license and the ability to maintain a good driving record to operate commercial motor vehicles
* Adhere to all local state and federal vehicular regulations while driving
High School Diploma or equivalent
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts or machines, fumes or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves or shields.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing, walking, recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching or similar activities, and lifting a minimum of 50 lbs assisted or unassisted.
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.
VIEW JOBS12/13/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-13T00:00<div style="text-align: center;"><strong><u>SR. AIX ENGINEER <br />
<strong><u>Excellent company/ full time/perm/salary+bonus opportunity</u></strong></div>
Please note this is an INFRASTRUCTURE POSITION (NOT APPLICATIONS/DEVELOPMENT)
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;"><strong><u>MUST have Senior experience in AIX</u></strong></li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;"><strong><u>MUST have large/enterprise work environment exposure</u></strong></li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;"><strong><u>MUST have prior/proven work experience in solutions for complex UNIX based programs</u></strong></li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Candidate must be able to interface with multiple/various teams (infrastructure, applications, risk, vendors, compliance, audit…) to be sure infrastructure can support new/automated systems bridging green field cloud with existing virtual system</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Revitalize<strong> <u>AIX platform</u> </strong>to bridge new green field cloud to existing virtual system</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Candidate will <strong><u>LEAD team</u></strong> in modernizing <strong><u>AIX</u></strong> platform and eliminating EOL hardware</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Eliminate EOL, H/W, OS risk on <strong><u>AIX</u></strong></li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;"><strong>Design, plan, execute complex computing solutions</strong> to eliminate risk and resiliency for business partners</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">10+ yrs work experience in <strong><u>IT/UNIX/AIX</u> </strong>focus</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Experience in financial services industry is a plus.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;"><strong>Strong <u>AIX</u></strong> platform along with knowledge of virtualization solutions, VIO, Partition mobility, LPARS, and Veritas Storage Foundation HA.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Strong working knowledge of the <strong><u>RHEL</u></strong></li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;"><strong>Scripting skills: Puppet, Ansible, Shell</strong>…</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Experience with Confluence, Jira</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">College degree highly preferred</li>
~Company is unable to consider H1B Visa candidates at this time~<br />
<strong>At DSN, we bring over 25 years of experience and expertise in the information systems industry. We are committed to securing rewarding careers for our qualified candidates, while providing our clients with the best talent available. Our searches are selective, confidential and informed by a comprehensive knowledge of today's IT marketplace.</strong>DsnsearchNew BrunswickNJ
VIEW JOBS11/30/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-28T00:00Job Description
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
* Candidate will work with diverse business functions and development team across multiple line of businesses
* Candidate will get opportunity to understand functioning of current trading and risk systems and get involved in building and supporting caching/computing platform for these systems
* Candidate will have to understand systems and application code to troubleshoot and provide guidance to app dev teams
* Consults with internal business groups to provide application software development services or technical support.
* Provides comprehensive senior-level technical consulting to IT management and senior technical staffs.
* Analyzes, defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs using standard development methodology.
* Evaluates compliance with the organization's technology standards.
* Works with internal business groups on implementation opportunities, challenges, and requirements of various applications.
* Analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
* Participates in defining corporate implementation and integration strategies of new technologies.
* Advocates for innovative, creative technology solutions.
* Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
* The candidate will be expected to solve software, and infrastructure problems in relation to complex trading processes.
* Design and develop automated stress testing harnesses, recommend and implement solutions, participate in and conduct code review sessions, and provide process improvements.
* The candidate will additionally be expected to provide hands on technical support, advice, and consultation with open issues relating to supported applications plus assure quality, performance, security, trading risk controls, and compliance for those application platforms.
* Candidate is expected to provide late and off hours support during critical business outages, business continuity events and production releases.
* 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
* 6+ years of Middleware experience
* 3+ years of XML (Extensible Markup Language) experience
* 3+ years of experience working with middleware vendor messaging technologies
* 2+ years of JMS (Java Message Service) experience
* 2 + years of .Net and Java application development experience or a combination of both
* 3+ years of application production support experience
* 2+ years of capital markets experience
* 3+ years of UNIX experience
* Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* 5+ years of Middleware experience
* 2+ years of Weblogic experience
Other Desired Qualifications
* Knowledge and understanding of technology object oriented: analysis and design
* Knowledge and understanding of technology object oriented: design patterns and their application
* Knowledge and understanding of application lifecycle, from design and development to testing, implementation and production support
* Autosys experience
* Automation using PowerShell, Bash, or Python
* Tomcat administration experience
* Windows or Linux scripting experience
* Knowledge and understanding of technology platform development including large scale technology in a capital markets environment
* Hands on experience capturing functional and non-functional requirements, messaging middleware data flow issue troubleshooting
* Expert level skills understanding server infrastructure, storage and network data flow issues
* Extensive experience using data analysis skills using SAR, Splunk, PerfMon, Tcpdump, ITRS etc to analyze and correct grid issues
* Demonstrable experience with process automation using Linux or Windows scripting.
* Using documentation tools like Visio, MS Word, Confluence, Excel, Splunk etc
* Communicate and provide clarity on requirements to Tech Team
* Discuss, negotiate and communicate requirements with business dev teams & infrastructure partners
* Discuss and educate QA and Production Support teams
* Ability to understand business technical problems and articulate a corresponding solution
* This individual will work with development and technical support teams on application and/ or patch installation, configuration, systems integration, testing, user acceptance testing, deployment and post go-live support. They will be part of the 24X7 escalation support process for all Wells Fargo Securities Platform Management environments. The position will take a key role in support and implementation of application infrastructure that requires collaboration across various infrastructure teams to integrate best practices and efficiencies into production environments while mitigating risk through testing and capacity planning.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Wells FargoNorth BrunswickNJ