Fun Town RV
Denton , TX 76201
Posted 3 months ago
Currently Seeking: Delivery Specialist
Fun Town RV is Texass largest RV Chain, with 9 locations and growing!
Fun Town RV Cleburne is the Largest RV dealer in the Nation; all our current locations are in the top 40 Nationally! Fun Town RV carries the top towable brands in the USA.
Currently located in DFW, Waco, San Angelo, Houston, Giddings, Denton, Rockwall, And Purcell, OK.
We are pleased to announce 5 more locations scheduled to open in the near future in the Texas, Oklahoma & Louisiana areas.
The ideal candidate must be familiar with towable RV systems, system components, equipment and the proper operation of the units. This is not a driving job. Training will be provided.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing a complete walkthrough demonstration of all interior/exterior features and the proper operation of the unit. Including filling and dumping of all holding tanks.
- Guide each delivered customer through Camp Town Outfitters recommending and selling items selectively tailored to individual customer needs.
- Perform and demonstrate the proper hitch set up on all travel trailer deliveries, and proper coupling procedures for all fifth wheel deliveries.
- Ensure each customer is familiar and comfortable with the proper operation of their installed brake controller.
- Responsible for the safe departure of tow vehicle and attached RV from the delivery pad.
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery areas appearance and cleanliness meets the highest standard throughout each business day. This will include proper stowage of power cords and dump hoses along with ensuring any trash/debris is cleared.
- Responsible for ensuring units scheduled for delivery the next business day are ready for transfer from the make ready area to the assigned delivery pad.
- Participate in the daily department opening/closing procedures as defined in written department policy.
Qualified candidate will have the following:
- Knowledgeable of RV parts and accessories, which are essential to the basic use and operation of an RV, as well as parts/accessories designed to make camping more efficient and enjoyable.
- Prior RV or Automotive experience preferred.
- Reliable and strong work ethic.
- Professional appearance is a must.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to listen and provide solutions to customer issues.
- Must possess strong conflict resolution skills.
- Willing to work weekends as needed.
- Basic computer skills.
- Valid drivers license with good driving record.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including:
- Major Medical-Dental-Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401K (profit sharing)
- Christmas Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts in Company Store
Fun Town RV is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US.Drug screen, driving record and background checks may be conducted prior to, and during employment. Content of this ad and fulfillment of offers is sole responsibility of Fun Town RV.