Delivery Manager, Product Services Full Time - PermanentLocation: East Coast Canada or US/ UK Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33s global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe. We have an immediate need for aDelivery Manageron our Service Excellence Team to support our growing customer base. Reporting to the Director of Professional Services, a Vision33Delivery Managerensures that our clients and our people experience Vision33s belief in the promise of technology. The role requires ownership of Vision33s portfolio of customers and their Innovation projects and the direct relationship with these customers. This is achieved through collaboration with both Vision33 consultants and clients.TheDelivery Manageris entrenched in the management of projects and delivery of our products to our growing customer base. This role has a direct billable component in the delivery of product and services to our customers in addition to the management, mentorship and oversight of an internal team. This role is important in driving revenue and growth of our business. You would be involved in opportunity identification, business development support, budgeting and key internal and client status reporting. Due to the global nature of our customer base, this role may require travel and meetings outside of regular hours.Working as part of our Service Excellence team your duties will include:
Ensure all engagements are completed as proposed and any scope changes are managed per internal process;
Ensure team utilization is maximized and engagements are completed within an acceptable gross margin;
Manage employee schedules and ensure timeliness of deliverables;
Identify new and incremental opportunities for Vision33 service delivery;
Build and nurture client relationships;
Partner with the sales team to estimate new project scope ;
Report all project and execution activities and resulting revenue and associated metrics. For Large Enterprise customers, this will require reporting to our internal governance and oversite committee;
Ownership of Vision33s corporate messaging both internally and externally; and
Ensure successful employee engagement through HR and administrative ownership.
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
Experience working in a similar role;
Team & Product Delivery Management Experience;
Relevant experience in customer facing, IT consulting;
Experience using Agile and/ Waterfall Methodologies;
Knowledge of the SDLC and software development tools;
Relevant experience in IT consulting and/or client consulting experience as well as experience with SAP Business One or ERP Software will be considered an asset;
Analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities are essential;
Ability and passion for learning new technologies;
Excellent communication skills;
Ability to engage with all levels of key stakeholders, both internal and external;
Ability to foster and maintain new and existing client relationships.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: training and development, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plans, health and wellness programs, compensative reward programs and other employee benefits. We offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.For more information on our company please visit our web site atwww.vision33.com.
VIEW JOBS6/21/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-09-19T00:00<p><strong>Position Overview:</strong></p> <p>The Product Manager is responsible for product planning and execution of our new and existing specialty pharmacy software products. This includes gathering product, customer, and market requirements; conducting market research; and defining the product vision by working closely with various AssistRx functional teams, customers, and prospects to ensure customer satisfaction and future adoption growth. You will lead cross‐functional teams (i.e. designers, engineers, etc.) and vendors in developing new products, product features, product improvements, and product line extensions. You will be a member of our Product Management team, consisting of Product Managers, UX/UI Designer, and a Technical Writer. You will also work closely with colleagues in Technology, Research & Development, Sales, Project Management, Client Services, and Marketing. Responsibilities also include industry/market research, developing MRDs, gathering implementation costs, setting pricing, and estimating adoption growth. </p> <p><br></p> <p><strong>Responsibilities:</strong></p> <ul> <li>Define product strategy and roadmap and determine priorities and future planning for products</li> <li>Determine current and future customer needs for these components based on a range of market research techniques</li> <li>Work closely with design team responsible for user experience, user interface, and business analysis aspects of the product</li> <li>Champion a user‐centered design process throughout the organization.</li> <li>Conduct user focus groups</li> <li>Develop and continuously improve usability test criteria to guide product acceptance</li> <li>Develop new market & product requirements documents</li> <li>Identify and manage potential integration partnerships with external applications.</li> <li>Take initiative in tracking, anticipating, and proposing likely industry developments for the organization to stay ahead of customer needs and requirements</li> <li>Take a leadership role as the expert with respect to product delivery and services</li> <li>Facilitate communications throughout the product development lifecycle to all teams</li> <li>Initiate and lead interactions among other teams within AssistRx to ensure coordination of development, marketing, and support activities for our products</li> <li>Lead the department to develop, maintain and manage external vendor partners including SLAs, KPIs and strategic planning</li> <li>Research possible vendors to meet changing member needs via effective and differentiating programs/services</li> <li>Define and develop contracts and ensure compliance with contractual agreements</li> <li>Manage the vendor implementation process including data feeds, document processes, and communicating vendor capabilities to sales, marketing, and others as needed</li> <li>Manage relationships, performance and delivery with internal partners and lead matrix management efforts and initiatives</li> <li>Oversee the regulatory and compliance strategy and oversight related to vendor/matrix partner management activities</li> <li>Other duties as assigned or requested</li> </ul><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><p><strong>Qualifications:</strong></p><p></p> <ul> <li>3-5 years of experience in healthcare product management (including: managing, marketing, or selling healthcare products)</li> <li>Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, MIS, or computer science preferred</li> <li>Passion for making a different in patients’ lives and reducing the administrative burden on physician offices</li> <li>Agile software development experience preferred</li> <li>Ability to plan, direct, and deliver outstanding presentations</li> <li>Excellent written and verbal communication skills</li> <li>Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail</li> <li>Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills. Capable of understanding a broad range of viewpoints and building consensus</li> <li>Ability to multi‐task in a fast‐paced organization</li> <li>Proven experience at working independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team to complete assignments</li> <li>Well versed in collaborative design techniques, rapid prototyping, UI design, and information architecture</li> <li>Flexibility and adaptability to rapid change</li> </ul><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><ul> <li>Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment</li> <li>Competitive pay structure</li> <li>Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting</li> <li>Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance</li> </ul><p>AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.<br></p><p>All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.<br></p><p>In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.<br></p><p>AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire</p>AssistrxOrlandoFL
VIEW JOBS6/18/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-09-16T00:00Overview
The AVP, Product Manager - Digital Banking will participate in and lead the design and development of product enhancements as well as new products. The employee will be responsible for managing live solutions, driving enhancements, performing product maintenance and conducting market /client sizing analysis. Additionally, the employee will lead product-related initiatives that support innovation and the broader Digital Banking program to drive excellent digital client experiences.
* Client Centered Strategic Thinking - Contribute to product roadmap discussions driven by market and customer opportunity analysis. Lead feature and product enhancement by leveraging user centered design principles. Bring new ideas to the team to drive innovation efforts.
* Data Driven Analysis - Develop dashboard to track digital banking KPIs for adoption and growth. This could include client feedback, adoption metrics and key milestone deliverables. Make data driven decisions on UX and UI.
* Market Awareness & Analysis - Stay abreast of market trends and opportunities / threats posed by Fintechs. Participate in Fintech and vendor evaluations that drive organizational innovation
* Technical Aptitude - Expand existing technical skills by learning relevant PWB architecture and workflows quickly and grow product development and management experience through hands on experience. Help own a low code application for document creation, maintenance, and testing.
* Drive Change Management Mentality - Coordinate internal training development, support and communication alongside client facing commercialization efforts.
* Commercialization - Help maintain marketing assets such as demos, talking points, presentations, user guides, videos, and more.
* Client Journey Collaborator - In conjunction with the product/innovation team, evaluate and develop new features, by using customer journey mapping, requirements framework, design thinking and agile development methodology.
* Collaborative - Work with broad cross-functional internal teams, including operations, IT, marketing, risk/compliance
* Compliance/Risk - Design products/services with the proper operational, security and risk controls in place. Consult with functional owners of each respective area in order to deliver the best possible solution for the bank and the customer.
* Understand Clients - Develop a deep understanding of PWB clients across divisions.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in User Experience Design, Human-Computer Interaction, and Graphic Design, Product Design or related field.
* Must have at least 4-6 years of work experience in financial services, Fintech or digital transformation and/or related industry
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Learner mind-set
* Passionate about building and enhancing user-centered digital solutions
* Interested in banking
* Works well in a collaborative environment across team/stakeholders to design new services
* Demonstrated ability to leverage data and insights to drive product roadmap and design
* Highly self-motivated and directed.
* Proven analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
* Comfort and ability to learn how to use applications/software quickly
* Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with all members of the organization.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Collaborating with technical and creative partners, including IT, Design, Operations
* 2 years of experience in low code/no-code solutions
* Role requires sitting or standing in front of a computer monitor for prolonged periods of time in a fixed neck position.
* Constant use of a computer or other office equipment resulting in repeating motions of the hands and wrists.
* Light work that may include moving objects up to 20 pounds.
PWB is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Pacific Western BankOrlandoFL
VIEW JOBS6/18/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-09-16T00:00Associate Product Manager (Remote)
Associate Product Manager
Atlanta, Georgia, USA, Austin, Texas, USA, Charleston, South Carolina, USA, Chicago, Illinois, USA, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, Dallas, Texas, USA, Des Moines, Iowa, USA, Detroit, Michigan, USA, Houston, Texas, USA, Memphis, Tennessee, USA, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, Orlando, Florida, USA, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, Phoenix, Arizona, USA, Portland, Oregon, USA, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
We are excited to consider a remote team member! Remote team members will be expected to work out of their home office.
New Relic's CodeStream extension brings modern collaboration tools into the IDE, allowing them to discuss and review code in ways previously not possible. CodeStream also brings the tools you use every day into the IDE to simplify your workflow and reduce context switching. This includes everything from reviewing PRs and creating tickets in your issue tracker, to leveraging observability in new and compelling ways.
The CodeStream team has deep roots in the startup world, and still operates with a startup mentality. We are looking for a Product Manager to help take CodeStream to the next level as both a collaboration platform and a vehicle for bringing observability into the developer's daily routine.
What you'll do
* Help develop product strategy for New Relic Proactive Monitoring, advised by customer and market insights, competition, technical capability, and internal programs/assets.
* Write detailed specifications and build lo-fi mockups for new product features and roadmaps.
* Engage with customers on a regular basis, be it feedback sessions, online outreach, customer support, etc. We value customer interaction above all else!
* Be data-driven and care deeply about our metrics and telemetry so that you can measure the success of our initiatives and the overall health of the product.
* Work with engineering to plan and implement sprints, including getting into the details with some QA. You should have tremendous pride of ownership with regard to the quality of our product and the delight of our customers.
* Serve as key ambassador for the business, delivering clear, compelling communications up and across New Relic and outside the company to position your product for success
This role requires
* 1-3 years of software technical product management, software engineering, or an equivalent educational and career background
* Experience with software development, including common tools such as git, GitHub, and IDEs
* Strong product skills, especially in the area of UX
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills, including data analysis
Bonus points if you have
* BA/BS in Computer Science, MBA, or equivalent education
* Background in SaaS and cloud-based software
New Relic Inc.OrlandoFL
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.