Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Bits In Glass
Chicago , Illinois 60290
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Bits In Glass (BIG),
is seeking a multifaceted Delivery Manager
to join our team, to work with customers and be responsible for the success of the project and to deliver value to the customer.
We work with low-code, process automation and integration technologies that require a multi-functional approach to project and delivery management. A Delivery Manager will bring a tripartite skill set in Project Delivery, Business Analysis and Quality Assurance. Proven knowledge of the airline, healthcare, finance and insurance industry is highly preferred.Responsibilities:Project Delivery:
Business Analysis & Enablement:
- Manage successful end-to-end delivery of projects for our Clients. You will be expected to work in all 3 core lines of business at Bits In Glass: Appian, MuleSoft and Blue Prism.
- Have a good grasp of the project delivery lifecycle, especially using Agile methods such as Scrum.
- Be a champion of the Agile delivery approach and help Clients make the transition from waterfall methods to Agile, where required.
- Lead teams of Bits In Glass consultants, partner resources, and client resources on project related tasks, ensuring delivery dates are met.
- Work with key Client stakeholders to define business processes, integration needs, build trust, and help the Client innovate and automate their business through the use of Appian, MuleSoft and Blue Prism. Establish and maintain strong Client relationships throughout the project and beyond as a part of their overall digital transformation journey.
- Communicate project status to Clients in a timely manner via regular and detailed reporting.
- Mentor budding leaders and other junior team members with an interest in project delivery within Bits In Glass.
- Contribute to the Delivery Management function at Bits In Glass by sharing methods and best practices.
- Elicit functional and non-functional requirements from the Client team / Product Owner and document them in the form of user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to prioritize the backlog, elicit feedback on deliverables and raise questions to them on behalf of the development team.
- Understand the Clients system integration landscape at a high-level and the potential for interconnectivity and automation therein.
- Drive technology adoption and enable Clients to be self-sufficient by empowering their resources.
- Assist Clients in identifying other process automation and/or integration opportunities in which the software could provide a solution. Foster and support the Radiation (widespread use) of the technologies within the business.
- Work closely with the technical design and implementation teams in well-defined sprints always making sure that the delivery team stays focused on the Clients vision.
- Perform end-to-end QA testing cycles during development sprints.
- Present product increments during sprint demos and speak clearly to the capabilities of the product being built.
BIG offers a competitive total compensation plan including an annual bonus and ESOP program as well as healthcare benefits and professional development budget.
BIG is a high growth Cloud Consulting firm with offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal and Denver. Our clients are in Canada and the US. We are a team of experienced IT professionals who specialize in providing business value to organizations looking at leveraging modern platforms such as Appian, MuleSoft and Salesforce.com. Our vast experience in the IT industry and our current track record in enterprise software development, allow us to provide a full range of services to our clients. Bits In Glass helps organizations of all sizes to automate their businesses and leverage the power of the web and mobile technologies.
Bits In Glass or BIG offers a great place for energetic IT Professionals to work and grow. As a high growth firm we have ample opportunity for advancement and our corporate culture is based on getting the job done while having fun!