Sacramento , CA 94203
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
CDR Maguire Inc., a national engineering and emergency management firm, is seeking individuals for Debris Supervisor. The Debris Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of monitoring debris operations and other related items as required.
- Responsible for training and supervising the debris monitors to ensure they are performing their duties efficiently and correctly.
- Ability to collect all field documentation from Debris Monitors, ensuring completeness and accuracy, including signing off on daily logs.
- Previous debris monitoring experience
- Must be able to perform all the responsibilities of a debris monitor
- Ability to mobilize within 24-48 hours and commit to a 4 week assignment
- working long hourly shifts - More than 40 hours and 5 days a week (subject to overtime pay where applicable)
- stand and/or sit for long periods of time
- working in potentially unstable risky conditions
- Must have or be able to provide your own steel toed boots and long pants
- Have a smart phone with the ability to download apps
- Ability to work in unstable conditions over water
- Have excellent penmanship
- Be able to understand and comply with all safety requirements
- Provide your own reliable transportation
- High school education, GED or equivalent
- Must submit to and pass a background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle record check.
- Hold and present a valid driver's license, social security card, and proof of vehicle insurance.
CDR Maguire is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V and EO/AAN/D. Must be able to work in the United States to apply.
Education, Experience and Special Skills Required