Top "Must Haves" from the Account Executives:
1) Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation
2) At least two (2) years’ experience as an RN with two (2) years’ experience in home care and possess and maintain CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
3) Supervisory and administrative experience within Home Health is required
4) Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
What You Need to Know:
1) Amazing benefits and generous PTO
2) Hourly rates above national average with a very competitive sign on bonus
3) Growing company that retains family-like organizational culture
licenses and certifications
GA License, RN
EMR General, Other EMR
On Call, Day
Sign on bonus
Professional development opportunities
We are a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
We have more than 22,000 qualified professionals in over 190 offices who are dedicated to improving quality of living. With advanced technologies, proprietary programs and extensive training, our caring team members uphold our mission for over 90,000 patients and clients each year.