Daycare Teacher (Temp)
Childcare Staffing Of Georgia
Buford , GA 30518
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job SummaryTHIS IS A 3 WEEK TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT STARTING JULY 25, 2019
Preschool teachers are responsible for providing early childhood education to children up to approximately five years of age. If you have child care skills and know safety and first aid techniques, you would be a valuable addition to our team of dedicated preschool teachers. We need someone like you, who enjoys working in an environment where quickly adapting to changing conditions and rapidly assessing the needs of young students are important and necessary skills. Teaching in a preschool environment is great for people who love being around children and who have a passion for early childhood education. If you want to help children get a great start in life while informing their educational experience from an early age as one of our indispensable and hard-working preschool teachers, then apply today.Job Responsibilities
Job Skills and Qualifications
- Prepare lessons that meet educational requirements in an age-appropriate manner, and teach in a manner suitable for the ages of all participating students.
- Manage a busy classroom environment, and provide the structure and discipline required for successful learning for everyone in the classroom.
- Help children meet educational milestones through personalized instruction and other supplementary assistance.
- Collaborate with other teachers, instructors, and staff members to create an optimal learning and care environment.
- Provide helpful feedback to parents and guardians on a regular or as-needed basis.
- Work with diverse populations of children and adults from a wide variety of cultural, linguistic, and religious backgrounds.
- Prepare lesson plans for students according to the age, developmental maturity, and needs of the children being taught, while including fundamental vocabulary, simple shapes, basic colors, letters, and numbers into the curriculum.
- Address basic interpersonal skills, such as sharing, taking turns, and asking permission in the classroom.
- Teaching degree or certificate in early childhood education
- CPR/FIRST AID/HEALTH AND SAFETY TRAINING
- Ability to develop lesson plans that meet educational standards
- Familiarity with classroom management skills
- Submit to a criminal background check upon hire
- Ability to plan, lead, and participate in activities, and lift up to 50 pounds
- At least three years' prior experience in preschool classroom