Daycare Cook & Nutritionist
North Charleston , SC 29405
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Daycare Cook | North Charleston
The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy is seeking Daycare Cooks for our schools in North Charleston.
No nights! No weekends! Have fun and make a difference every day.
Pay rate of $10-14 per hour, based on experience, education and credentials.
Position Available at:
- Sunshine House of North Charleston at NAD Road
- Sunshine House of North Charleston at Salt Pointe Pkwy
- Prepares and distributes meals/snacks for children and staff according to guidelines and provided menus.
- Follows daily menu that incorporates USDA, licensing and/or health department regulations.
- Ensures safe food preparations and proper sanitation methods are used and maintains a safe kitchen/pantry area.
- Maintains inventory of food and supplies.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Work experience in cooking and/or food preparation for large group food service, preferably in a childcare center, preferred.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield medical, dental & vision insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick leave
- Monday-Friday schedule, no nights or weekends!
- Discounted childcare tuition
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Career advancement and growth opportunities
- And much more
About The Sunshine House:
Bright Futures Start Here! The Sunshine House is one of the largest early education and childcare companies in the United States, operating more than 100 schools in 8 states, employing 2,000 professional educators and caregivers, and serving more than 12,000 children each day.
The Sunshine House is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.