Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Day Treatment QP
A Caring Alternative, LLC
Swannanoa , NC 28778
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
A Caring Alternative, LLC is seeking an individual to serve as a Day Treatment Qualified Professional or Associate Professional to work in collaboration with a team of individuals providing therapeutic services to youths within the Buncombe County Day Treatment Program housed in Owen Middle School in Swannanoa, North Carolina.
We are looking for someone who feels they have strengths in running groups , being part of a team and teaching coping and social skills. Hours are most typically school hours with flexibility around completing paperwork.
This individual will work in a classroom setting performing job functions such as:
- Participate in community based team approach that utilize resources of the community, consumer, and treatment team to achieve positive outcomes
- Utilize knowledge of clinical process to achieve positive outcomes to include: evaluation, assessment, service, treatment planning, trauma focused models and intervention techniques, aftercare, and transition planning
- Demonstrating the ability to manage an assigned caseload and meet the direct care billable productivity expectations of the organization
- A Bachelors degree in special Education, Psychology, Social Work or closely related Human Services area.
- If working as a QP, 2 years of post-degree professional experience with the population served.
We are looking for an individual that is deeply committed to high quality of care for our clients.
We offer a competitive rate of pay and a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
A Caring Alternative, LLC is a CARF accredited service provider with facilities in Asheville, Hickory, Marion, and Morganton, NC. A Caring Alternative, LLC is CABHA accredited and a Trauma Informed Agency. We provide an array of services to Alexander, Buncombe, Burke, Catawba, Caldwell, and McDowell Counties which consist of Assisted Family Living, Assertive Community Treatment Team, Community Support Team, Day Treatment, Integrated Care, Intensive In-Home, Medication Management, Outpatient Therapy, and Therapeutic Foster Care.