Database/Computer Systems Administrator
Bronx , NY 10458
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Design databases to support business applications, ensuring system scalability, security, performance and reliability.
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
- Develop methods for integrating different products so they work properly together such as customizing commercial databases to fit specific needs.
- Modify existing databases: Test databases, correct errors, and make necessary modifications.
- Review procedures in database management system manuals for making changes to database.
- Automate complex processes using SQL agent jobs, SQL Server Integration Services, etc.
- Develop comprehensive views, functions, and procedures to implement complex data analytic functions
- Identify and evaluate industry trends in database systems to serve as a source of information and advice for upper management.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related. Knowledge in MS SQL, SSMS, Data Modeling, SSAS, SSIS, SQL Clustering, reporting tool such as Crystal Reports, NoSQL and DB tool such as Red Gate, SQL, Sentry. 40 hours/week, 9 AM 6 PM. M-F Proof of legal authorization to work in the U.S. required. Mail resume to 2377 Washington Ave., Bronx, NY 10458