The Department of Information Resources (DIR) requires the services of one or more Database Architects, hereafter referred to as Worker(s), who meets the general qualifications of a Database Architect 3 Category, Emerging Technology Type and the specifications outlined in this document for the Lower Colorado River Authority (LCRA). Minimum required skills
8 years of experience trouble shooting and resolving Service Requests (SR) through Unit, System, Integration, and User Acceptance, test phases.
5 years of experience developing customizations in ODI 18.104.22.168 and above.
5 years of experience configuring, running, and customizing Oracle ODI Load Plans from PeopleSoft 9.2 FSCM (GL, AP, AR, BI, Contracts, PO, Project Costing) and HCM (Time and Labor, Payroll).
5 years of experience installing configuring, and customizing OBIA (22.214.171.124.1 and above): Financial Analytics, Project Analytics, HR Analytics.
5 years of experience installing, configuring, administering, and patching Weblogic 10.3.6, Weblogic 126.96.36.199 and above.
5 years of experience developing customizations working closely with the Functional Team.
5 years of experience with Microsoft Suite (Projects, Visio, Excel, Word, Power Point).
5 years of experience writing and reviewing detailed Functional Design Documents (FDDs).
5 years of proven project team building skills.
5 years of experience writing and reviewing detailed Technical Design Documents (TDDs).
5 years of documented ability to alter project direction based on PM or Executive Direction.
5 years of experience integrating RPD initialization blocks with LDAP and single sign-on (SSO).
5 years of experience extending out-of-the-box OBIA RPD with custom fact tables and metrics.
5 years of experience developing ragged hierarchies in the logical layer.
5 years of experience developing custom security model based on PeopleSoft trees.
5 years of experience with opaque views.
5 years of experience development of custom logic table sources to support performance tuning and/or custom metrics.
5 years of experience integrating BI Publisher security model with LDAP and single sign-on (SSO).
5 years of experience developing custom BI Publisher data models.
5 years of experience developing custom BI Publisher report layouts.
5 years of experience scheduling BI Publisher report bursting.
5 years of experience coding custom SQL to support BI Publisher pixel-perfect reporting.
3 years documented of at least 3 successful implementations of Oracle Business Intelligence applications.
3 years of experience teaming with customers and technical staff in a complex, large scale OBIEE, OBIA, and ERP (PeopleSoft, Maximo, Tagetik and/or other Planning and Work Order management applications) environment.
3 years of experience teaming with customers and technical staff in a complex, large scale ERP and Business Intelligence environment.
5 years of experience migrating ODI, and OBIEE (RPD and Presentation Catalog) metadata from development and test to production environments.
Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills at all levels of an organization.
Strong experience teaming with customers and technical staff in a complex, large scale ERP and Business Intelligence environment.
Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering software that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities.
2 years of experience integrating Essbase with OBIEE 12c and designing cubes to meet identified requirements.
3 years of experience with a Utility or Energy Based company a plus.
3 years of experience developing and publishing BI Publisher pixel-perfect reporting.
3 years of experience developing and publishing OBIEE dashboards and analyses (including Essbase where identified).
3 years of experience developing ODI Load Plans from Tagetik or similar planning application 5.2.0 and above.
3 years of experience developing ODI Load Plans from Maximo 7.6.06 and above.
5 years of experience with all aspects of Documentation, Planning, Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Phases within OBIEE and OBIA.
Strong ability to set and meet technical team deadlines while maintaining an even disposition under pressure.
Strong experience working through development of Interfaces with Technical Team through design, build and test.
Strong teamwork skills, ability to collaborate with other functional and technical staff on the project.
Strong interpersonal skill and the ability to collaborate effectively on diverse teams.
Terms of Service Services are expected to start as soon as possible and be completed June 2019. The duration is expected to be roughly 6 months with a total of 1120 hours. This service may be amended, renewed and/or extended providing LCRA and vendor agree to do so in writing.
VIEW JOBS1/23/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-23T00:00Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for<strong> 3 </strong><b>Java Developers</b> to work with their subscriber management platform team. This person will need to have extremely strong Java skills to work with their core infrastructure. This position will be located in <b>Austin, TX</b> and will be a <strong>6</strong><b><strong>+</strong> month contract.</b><br />
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">The Java Developer will be responsible for hands-on coding as well as high-level designing and problem solving.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Develop a deep understanding of their systems, refactoring, and improving those systems for maintainability and standards compliance in a high-activity environment, and for designing the integrations between those systems. </li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Demonstrate experience in building highly scalable and performant services in an SOA environment.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Demonstrate strong relational database skills using MySQL.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Build microservices in AWS and migrating a monolithic application into microservices will be preferred. </li>
<strong>Required Skills and Experience</strong>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">5+ years of related experience building efficient, maintainable, robust Java based applications. </li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">3+ years of experience in building microservices. </li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Expected to be familiar with various design and architectural patterns.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Strong advocate of disciplined software development: configuration management using SVN, issue tracking, estimation and Agile and Waterfall methodologies. </li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Experience with shared Java development on/offshore, Eclipse IDE, GlassFish/Tomcat/weblogic Application Servers.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Experience building XML APIs as well as REST-based APIs.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Strong SQL skills and experience with MySQL.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Proven ability to build unit tests using JUnit and tracking code coverage. </li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Knowledge of Ant/Maven build scripts will be required, Hudson integration and testing. </li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Proven results-oriented person with a delivery focus – especially in the areas of writing high-performance, scalable, reliable and maintainable code. </li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.</li>
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. <strong>LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE</strong> unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
<hr align="center" size="3" width="100%" /><br />
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost-effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.<br />
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)</li>
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.<br />
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.<br />
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire<br />
VIEW JOBS1/20/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-20T00:00About Blackbaud:
Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 40,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we're inspired by the opportunity to help them.
Blackbaud, Inc. is seeking a Senior Oracle Database Administrator in Austin, TX.
Job Duties: Provide 24x7 database administration and support for all production Oracle and Vertica databases. Administer and maintain production and test databases ensuring high data application availability. Contribute to disaster recovery and business continuity plans. Conduct systematic performance tuning (i.e., database server performance tuning, database-related component tuning, and product-specific database request tuning). Assist in development, efficiency improvements and implementation of database policies and procedures for data security and integrity. Ensure efficiency improvements and changes to operations processes are implemented. Ability to work with and assist software application development groups to provide database setup, optimization, and modification support. Report to the Manager of IT Operations. Communicate information and issues clearly and succinctly with both technical and non-technical personnel. Self-manage work and complete systems and database related projects both independently and on a team.
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree (or equivalent education and work experience) in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline AND 5 years of experience in Oracle database administration in the offered role, or as a Database Administrator or related occupation. Applicants must have experience in the following: High transactional (500 - 1,000 transactions/sec) Software-as-a-Service or web-support organization; IT Operations as opposed to IT Support or IT Engineering; Command line UNIX, UNIX scripting and Oracle PL/SQL (A hands-on test will be given during the interview process.); Utility-level programming in PERL; Able to work rotating 24X7 on-call schedule and flexible hours as required by business priorities; and Problem solving and optimization of design.
Why you'll want to come work here:
* Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
* Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
* Named to Forbes' Fast Tech 25 and Fortune's Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
* Tremendous company culture and office perks as well as a new cutting-edge new headquarters completed in 2018
Stay up to date on everything Blackbaud, follow us on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
VIEW JOBS1/19/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-19T00:00IRM Developer Sys Analyst V The Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) is currently seeking a qualified Database and Unix Administrator for a full-time position within the IT Operations team of our IT Department. The position works under the supervision of the IT Operations Director. This position performs highly complex (senior-level) database development work. The work involves coordinating the planning, development, maintenance, and monitoring of integrated database and file systems; evaluating and reviewing database and Unix administration policies and procedures; and maintaining data integrity. This position interfaces with DIR, other Health and Human Services agencies, the outsourced network provider, the data center service provider, and other entities to implement, maintain, and support the technical platform of the agency. The Database Developer works with the IRM team in support of application development and maintenance efforts. The mission of DFPS is to protect children, the elderly, and people with disabilities from abuse, neglect, and exploitation by involving clients, families, and communities. We are looking to grow our teams with people like you who share our energy and enthusiasm to get behind our mission of protecting those among us who are most in need. This position is classified as a full-time position (40 hours a week). Work outside of regular hours may be required. Travel to other Austin offices(s) may be required. Works under minimal supervision, with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. This position is a full-time position that includes other State of Texas benefits as described in this SAO site: http://www.sao.texas.gov/SAOReports/ReportNumber?id=18-704 Essential Job Functions:
* Develop, design, review and maintain logical data model for integrated database structures supporting multiple applications. • Ensure that data integrity and data security is maintained. • Assist in the creation and maintenance of physical database structures from logical data models. • Assist in the design, documentation, and implementation of processes and procedures necessary to backup, save, retrieve, and recover databases in support of development teams and from hardware and software failures. • Assist in database performance monitoring and implementation of efficiency improvements. • Assist in the installation of database software and migrations to new data management system software levels; and verifies and tests the migrations to ensure data reliability and functionality. • Assist in establishing, implementing, and documents database security standards and controls, including user access levels. • Manage database parameters to provide fast query responses. • Assist in the design and implementation of performance tuning improvements • Perform analysis, troubleshooting, diagnosis and problem resolution. • Analyze software for defects and performance tuning opportunities. • Develops and tests database code/scripts to resolve defects and improve application reliability and performance. • Provide technical guidance for database related design, development, integration, conversion and testing work. • Provide proactive and reactive database management support and training to development teams and other database customers. • Work together with development teams, architects, web/java developers, database administrators, system administrators, business analysts, and other team members in performing work tasks. • Educate development teams on database concepts and techniques. • Assist with analysis and design of new development, updates, changes, and fixes. • Write and debug complex stored procedures and triggers. • Attend program design, coding and test walk-through meetings to provide input regarding adherence to technical standards and customer requirements • Develop and implement appropriate monitoring tools. • Plan for future data needs ensuring that needed capacity is available. • Develop policies and procedures to ensure consistent implementation of database development best practices. • Develop and document policies and procedures to guide in the use and acquisition of database software and resources. • Plan the installation of database software and migrations to new data management system software levels. • May assist in developing budgets for database management systems. Performs analysis, research, and troubleshooting of technical issues across multiple development environments with multiple tiered platforms including but not limited to Linux, Windows and UNIX. • Administers configuration management tools, including source control and defect management Knowledge Skills Abilities:
* Knowledge of database structures and theories, current database technologies, and data analysis techniques. • Skill in technical analysis and design, including database design and planning. • Ability to work effectively with Oracle 12c on Linux. Ability to assess future technological needs so that databases can properly evolve. • Skill in troubleshooting & isolating source of performance issues quickly during slow system response time scenarios and proactively & reactively diagnose and tune performance issues in a multiple application environments. • In-depth knowledge of evolutionary & traditional Oracle tuning methodologies, internal views, performance monitoring tools and shell & SQL scripting. • Performing proactive & reactive iterative database tuning in databases at various stages of SDLC. • Experience managing large Oracle (specifically Oracle versions 12) databases on Unix in a Production environment • Knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques of software development and the full software development life cycle (SDLC) and of industry accepted software engineering practices and life cycle methods. • Knowledge of the principles, practices and techniques of computer programming and systems design. • Knowledge of computer operations, systems and procedures. • Ability to identify and define user functional and technical database needs, to process information logically, and to conduct short-range and long-range project planning studies. • Skill communicating with varied levels of staff and end users to develop positive effective working relationships and to establish credibility, trust, and confidence. • Skill in providing responsive and effective customer service. • Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, to serve as a technical consultant to technical colleagues, to clearly and accurately document relevant issues, and to prepare accurate, concise, reliable reports. • Skill in advanced trouble shooting. • Skill in complex problem solving and critical thinking. • Ability to simultaneously coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks.• Knowledge of Jenkins, SVN, Ansible, ELK Stack, Maven, CA Wily, WebSphere, Linux Admin fundamentals, development operations fundamentals is preferred but not required • Knowledge of WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, IBM ODM, Informatica Address Doctor or Power Exchange, or IBM Cognos is considered a preference but not required• Experience or skills in monitoring applications: Nagios, CheckMK, self healing scripts, alerting is considered a preference but not requiredRegistration or Licensure Requirements:
* Graduation from an accredited College or University with a degree in computer science, computer information systems, management information systems, or a related field. Work experience may be substituted for education on a year-for-year basis. • Preferred: Oracle Certified Professional Initial Selection Criteria:
Graduation from an accredited College or University with a degree in computer science, computer information systems, management information systems, or a related field. Work experience may be substituted for education on a year-for-year basis. • Five (5) Years full time logical database administration, or closely related experience in enterprise-class production environment with experience supporting application development teams in multiple, simultaneous development cycles. • Preferred: Five (5) Years full-time experience programming Oracle SQL/PLSQL and Unix shell script. Additional Information:
Responsibilities include after-hours support for troubleshooting production issues and/or supporting production deployments. You will be expected to comply with Department and State policy, plans and work rules, as well as comply with Department and State guidance on automation system architecture. You will also perform other duties as assigned. PLEASE COMPLETE & SUBMIT THE STATE APPLICATION FORM. Resumes attached and/or pasted into the Resume field may not be considered equivalent to the State Application and may result in automatic disqualification of your application. A fully completed State Application form including the complete education & professional experience history is highly preferred.MOS Code:
25B, 255A, 255S, IT, 181X, 182X, 642X, 644X, 742X, 744X, 26, 030, C4|11, ISM, 8846, 3D0X4
HHS agencies use E-Verify. You must bring your I-9 documentation with you on your first day of work.
I-9 Form - Click here to download the I-9 form.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), HHS agencies will provide reasonable accommodation during the hiring and selection process for qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance completing the on-line application, contact the HHS Employee Service Center at 1-888-894-4747. If you are contacted for an interview and need accommodation to participate in the interview process, please notify the person scheduling the interview.
Texas Health & Human Services CommissionAustinTX