Chantilly , VA 20151
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Quadrint is a fast-growing, Information Technology consulting company in the public sector that has been named toThe Washington Post's Top Workplaces for the past five years! We pride ourselves inour employees feeling welcomed, valued, and involved.Full vaccination against COVID-19, and compliance with Quadrints vaccination verification procedures, is required for this position, unless the individual is legally entitled to a reasonable accommodation.
Quadrint is seeking a Database Administrator in the Chantilly, VA area.A qualified candidate will perform the following duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Act as the focal point for design, test, implementation, and delivery of database objects to fulfill customer requirements.
- Work in agile team to develop and document new product offerings and enhance existing products and tools.
- Work with software and determine ways to organize and store data, identify user requirements, set up computer databases, test and coordinate modifications to the computer database system.
- Plan and coordinate security measures to include integrity, backup, and overall database security.
- Design and develop database objects to support Java/JEE Web based applications and Domino applications.
- Provide performance tuning of database queries and code.
- Work with application teams to troubleshoot connection related issues to include SSL configuration.
- Provide database administration support to the Systems Administrators.
- Work with internal test teams on system, performance, and acceptance testing.
- Produce technical specifications, designs, documents, interface control documents, and architecture documents.
- Develop Level of Effort (LOE) estimates for work assignments.
- Collaborate with Product Manager to identify, prioritize, and document detailed product requirements.
- Brief design and technical approach solutions to the customer's Architecture and Engineering Review Board (AERB).
- Create quality code and perform code reviews of other team member's code.
- Evaluate new frameworks and contribute to technology selection.
- Help develop robust automated unit/functional test suites and development scripts.
Active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.Required Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
- 5+ years of experience.
- PL/SQL development experience.
- Experience with Oracle databases (10g, 11g, 19c versions).
- Experience with database tools such as SQL Developer.
- Experience with Solaris, Linux, Windows environments.
Quadrint is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information,national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other protected status.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL.
- Strong software engineering, development, debugging, testing, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong understanding of database connections including JDBC and ODBC.
- Ability to work well in independently and as a member of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience collaborating with software engineering teams.
- Ability to use verbal and written communication skills to present information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.