Database Administrator (Dba)
Healthcare Finance Direct
Bakersfield , CA 93301
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Join a talented team that's working to simplify and streamline access to healthcare! A professional database administrator (DBA) will keep the database up and running smoothly 24/7. The goal is to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the company, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for end-users.
We are looking for a goal-oriented, hard-working, team player that is willing to go the extra mile! If that sounds like you, keep reading..
- Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end users specialised role
- Design and implement database in accordance to end users information needs and views
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related category
- 6+ years of industry specific experience
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language proficiently.
- Proven working experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Proven working experience as a Database administrator
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
- Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third party tools
- Familiarity with programming languages API
- Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
- Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, Aflac, et.