This position oversees delivery of IT services and data in the realm of data based, Business Intelligencesystems and data quality supporting reporting, usage, and analysis of data. Ensures that data systemscontain highest degree of accuracy and validity to support enterprise BI, reporting and analyticalneeds. Responsible for team work products, associated IT systems, and the daily operations of samewith high degrees of competency and accuracy. Reviews and approves architectural solutions withinrealm of BI/DW technical expertise. Provides guidance and oversees the work of other BI/DWEngineers. Researches and shares leading-edge awareness of relevant technologies and vendors, toensure effective road-map and investment strategies of IT associated with BI and data based systems.This individual has knowledge and demonstrated expertise of advanced BI/DW technologies such asPower BI, Microstrategy, Informatica, Oracle/Netezza, and utilizes implementation best practices
(including Agile Software Development) to support the goals of the organization.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Acts as a Technical Leader and effectively collaborates withthe development team. Develop/implements and evaluatesnew BI/DW solutions that improve application architecture.Minimum Qualifications
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must successfully complete pre-employment screening process
• Demonstrated experience with high volume SQL debugging, development, and support, preferablyin a Data Warehousing environment of 10 Terabyte or greater in size
• 5+ years of experience with a relevant data warehousing/bi tool such as Informatica, Micostrategy,Microsoft/SSIS/SSRS
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skillsEducation and Experience Requirement:
• Bachelor Degree with 9+ years of experience.
Thryv Hotel &Amp; Conference Center