The Department of Information Resources (DIR) requires the services of one Data Warehouse Architect, hereafter referred to as Worker(s), who meets the general qualifications of a Data Warehouse Architect 2 Category, Emerging Technology Type and the specifications outlined in this document for the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC). Minimum required skills
7 years of experience with design and develop Extraction, Transformation, Load (ETL) processes for enterprise data warehouse using Informatica; Deep hands-on expertise with Informatica ETL processes, development, data management, data profiling, data flows, data relationships, and data quality standards and processes
5 years of hands-on experience with data warehouse development (relational and dimensional) and proven evidence to implement using databases like Oracle, SQL Server etc. but preferably Oracle
3 years of experience with Informatica product suite in the Informatica cloud
Strong proven ability to work successfully with technical and non-technical groups and manage multiple responsibilities
Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills at all levels
Strong technical writing skills
4 years of experience with ERWin or other equivalent data modeling tools
4 years of experience with more than one type of RDBMS (DB2, SQLServer, Oracle)
4 years of experience in Public Sector delivery
Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP)
Term of Service Services expect to start as soon as possible and are expected to be completed by August 31, 2019 or when total hours estimated on work order have been depleted, whichever occurs first. Total estimated Worker hours shall not exceed 2080 hours. This service may be amended, renewed, and/or extended providing both parties agree to do so in writing.
VIEW JOBS11/12/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-10T00:00Why Us?
With a mantra of Empowering Human Potential, Hanger, Inc. is the world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) services and products, offering the most advanced O&P solutions, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed customer service. Hanger's Patient Care segment is the largest owner and operator of O&P patient care clinics nationwide. Through its Products & Services segment, Hanger distributes branded and private label O&P devices, products and components, and provides rehabilitative solutions to the broader market. Built on the legacy of James Edward Hanger, the first amputee of the American Civil War, Hanger is steeped in 150 years of clinical excellence and innovation with a vision to be the partner of choice for products and services that enhance human physical capability. Collectively, Hanger employees touch thousands of lives each day, helping people achieve new levels of mobility and freedom.
Hanger, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer - female/minority/disability/vet.
Could This Be For You?
With a mantra of Empowering Human Potential, Hanger, Inc. is the world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) services and products, offering the most advanced O&P solutions, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed customer service. Hanger's Patient Care segment is the largest owner and operator of O&P patient care clinics nationwide. Through its Products & Services segment, Hanger distributes branded and private label O&P devices, products and components, and provides rehabilitative solutions to the broader market. Built on the legacy of James Edward Hanger, the first amputee of the American Civil War, Hanger is steeped in 150 years of clinical excellence and innovation with a vision to be the partner of choice for products and services that enhance human physical capability. Collectively, Hanger employees touch thousands of lives each day, helping people achieve new levels of mobility and freedom. Hanger, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer - female/minority/disability/vet.
Reporting to the VP, Enterprise Systems; the Manager of Enterprise Business Intelligence Solutions is responsible for overseeing and supporting the current and future state of Hanger's reporting, analytics, data integration and data governance needs. The Manager is responsible for providing leadership in developing a strategy, roadmap and implementation plan. He/She is also responsible for the ongoing daily operational support needs in the Enterprise Business Intelligence area. The Manager will act as a spokesperson and an advocate to promote business intelligence and analytics best practices across. He/She will lead initiatives to design and build reporting tools, information dashboards, data generators and other end-user information portals or resources. He/She will advise business groups by providing technical and strategic reports that identify and address business issues and opportunities. Ensures that policies and procedures align with corporate vision. Selects, develops and evaluates personnel ensuring efficient operation of the function.
* Accountable for delivery of all projects, programs and tactics covering all aspects of analytics delivery across Hanger (EDW, Master Data Management, Data Governance, Descriptive, Business Intelligence, Reporting, Visualization and Machine Learning)
* Lead by example, engaging hands-on in complex data challenges and Information Management projects to derive deep insights from data
* Collaborate with subject matter experts and executives to frame, structure and prioritize business problems where insights can have the biggest impact
* Drive design, development and deployment of standardized metrics and dashboards to measure our delivery across Hanger
* Prioritize, expand, and manage the portfolio of data, analytics and BI projects to meet business requirements and time and budget constraints
* Attract, develop, and retain talent to improve team productivity, efficiency and effectiveness
* Lead team in the development and support of a vast array of SSIS ETLs to take data from various operational sources into a star schema data model for analytics and reporting purposes
* Use business intelligence software to empower non-technical, internal customers to drive their own analytics and reporting
* Develop a deep understanding of Hanger's data sources and know exactly how, when and which data to use to solve particular business problems.
* Support the development of performance dashboards that encompass key metrics to be reviewed with senior leadership and sales management
* Manage numerous requests concurrently and strategically, prioritizing when necessary
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related IT field
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in Data Analytics, Business Intelligence and Reporting
* 2 years of experience leading teams in the development and support of OBIEE business intelligence tools, reports and SSIS ETL tools
Hanger, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and privileges of employment are administered to all employees without discrimination or harassment because of race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, special disabled veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. The Company will comply fully with all applicable state or local fair employment laws that forbid discrimination or harassment on the basis of other protected characteristics. Retaliation against any employee for filing or supporting a complaint of discrimination or harassment is prohibited.
Additional Success Factors
* Proven track record of delivering highly-scalable and reliable solutions through multiple cycles
* Excellent information management skills in data architecture, report/ETL design, EDW and OBIEE Reporting
* Excellent client engagement and management skills strongly preferred.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly the ability to synthesize complex issues/scenarios into easy-to-understand concepts and "storytelling"
* Attention to detail with self-discipline, strong ownership and accountability and drive for results.
* Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and have influence across organizational boundaries
* Act with integrity in all ways and at all times, remaining honest, transparent, and respectful in all relationships.
* Keep the patient at the center of everything that you do, building lifelong trust.
* Foster open collaboration and constructive dialogue with everyone around you.
* Continuously innovate new solutions, influencing and responding to change.
* Focus on superior outcomes, and calibrate work processes for outstanding results.
Our Investment in You
* Competitive salary.
* Competitive health and insurance benefits.
* Annual target bonus or commission.
* Paid vacation and sick time.
* Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
VIEW JOBS11/12/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-10T00:00Responsible for the strategy, design, execution of the logical & physical data architecture of core enterprise data solutions. Drive design implementation of data models in both structured unstructured data stores, from transactional databases reporting data warehouses to our new big data platform ensure the optimal & scalable integration of those repositories with internal applications 3rd party systems to support business process, reporting, analytics. Provide guidance direction on data conversion, data migration, data quality database performance. A consultative approach w/ business user, asking questions to understand the business need deriving the data flow based on those needs. Works with client-oriented project teams or directly with the client in assisting, gathering, reviewing interpretation of business technical requirements understanding use case objectives.
* Develops strategic data architecture for marketing data warehouses used for analytics & marketing use cases.
* Determines structured unstructured data requirements by cohesively blending the needs of the business w/ the feasibility of current emerging data technologies architecture standards.
* Partners w/ & becomes a knowledge expert across the organization to solve complex business problems, form test hypotheses using a wide array of skills.
* Develops database big data solutions by designing data architectures, including business architecture definition, data storage, data analytics, data transformation, data access Works w/ the data engineering teams to design highly performance based data solutions.
* Provides best practice direction even hands-on implementation of optimized relational database solutions.
* Provides delivery leadership in the design, deployment data conversion of complex data solutions, including data validation, UAT & Data Quality practices Creation, comprehensive understanding, maintenance communication of logical physical data models.
* Responsible for creation communication of data architecture standards best practices, & data movement mapping design.
* Validation of the data quality integration of all data architecture components, capture of necessary data architecture metrics for bench marking & trending to support quality of processes related artifacts.
* Understands applies the enterprise data life cycle (creation, replication, archival, disposition of historical data).
* Evaluating recommending data query modeling tools to assist w/ data architecture activities, dev. communication of best practices for those tools, activities to improve effectiveness quality.
* Assists developers in the design improvement of database queries, provides training learning opportunities.
* Supports deep business analytics statistically-based data analysis projects to drive business value.
* Establishes participates in data management processes including data lineage, data profiling, data quality management, data stewardship governance. Works w/ ETL developers, application interface developers, DevOps and IT operations personnel, as well as product management clients.
VIEW JOBS10/12/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-10T00:00Whole Foods Market is looking for passionate and experienced technologists who fully appreciate the meaning behind, "with great power comes great responsibility". Someone with a super-hero-esque breadth of expertise and skills who possesses the desire to use their technology know-how to empower a mission-driven company aimed to set the standards in food retail; a company who also embraces their purpose to co-create a world where each of us, our communities, and our planet can flourish.
Whole Foods Market is rapidly transforming their foundational technology footprint with initiatives like rolling out the latest in Point-of-Sale tech with NCR's R10 Commerce platform; developing a Customer Affinity program by leveraging Salesforce and customer insights platforms; partnering with Infor to co-create the future in cloud-based Retail Merchandising and Supply Chain ERP solutions; moving data-warehousing and data delivery to cloud; and re-defining how web, mobile, and social live in this amazing new ecosystem.
In this role, you will work alongside some of the top technology providers in the Finance, Accounting, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence/Analytics space to craft scalable, flexible, and resilient architectures to support Whole Foods Market's continued growth and mission.
You will be asked to bring your knowledge of technology to complex problems, and find elegant solutions that can be delivered effectively by developers, and that will delight the business partners and customers who use them.
You will be an active participant on our Architectural Review Board and help craft and mature our various IT point-of-views, guidance, and policies.
As a Solution Architect on the Enterprise Architecture Team, you will partner with other architects, Technology Team leaders, development teams, and business partners to maintain your solution domain's roadmaps, blueprints, and high-level conceptual designs.
You'll be designer, historian, futurist, and librarian of the solution components, capabilities, and information within your domain.
Here are some of the qualities we appreciate on our Enterprise Architecture team related to this role:
* Whole Enchilada – Ability to own the end-to-end solution, understand everything, be the strategic advocate and listener when talking to business partners or development teams
* Inspire Curiosity – Thrives on curiosity, has charisma, leads learning by example
* Omniscient Nice - Can know it all without being a know-it-all
* Many Hats - A business person, a technologist, a leader, a facilitator, an administrator
* Balance – Values working hard as much as giving back to others
* Quality Focus – Passionate in helping engineers and 3rd party software teams in building high-quality code and solutions at speed
* Fearless - Not afraid to suggest or back big ideas
* Tenacious - Able to push back and focus the information discovery process
* Tech Artist – Ability to create meaningful visualizations and architecture models
* Tech Savvy - A deep affinity and exceptional flair with consumer gadgets, apps and other technology services, along with the vision to see how they can improve agility and engagement
* Tech Fun – Enjoys communication via meme
Senior Architect Level Qualifications:
* 10+ years of evangelizing technologies or working with technology development/delivery teams
* 8+ years of technology design, implementation, or consulting in one or more of the following areas:
* Enterprise Data Warehouse
* Data Lake and Big Data
* Business Intelligence & Analytics
* 5+ years of working with enterprise architecture or solution architecture frameworks, methodologies, templates, and tools
Other Basic Qualifications:
* Strategic technology planning experience; experience in strategic technology planning and execution, as well as policy development and maintenance
* Analytical skills. Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
* Excellent oral and written communication skills. This includes the ability to explain technology concepts to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists, and the ability to sell ideas and processes internally at all levels
* High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
PREFERRED QUALITIES & SKILLS
* Technical degree; with computer science, math, or engineering highly desired
* Experience with grocery or retail in either technology or business operations
* Experience with enterprise architecture or data modelling toolsets like Casewise, Troux, or CA/Erwin
* Experience with technical writing, design spec documentation, requirement traceability, risk/issue management or tracking
* Experience migrating or transforming legacy solutions to the cloud
At Whole Foods Market we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled.