Data Tech Analyst
Seattle , WA 98101
Posted 2 weeks ago
Who are we?
Well, from a technical point of view, we leverage the power of a global crowd to provide some of the worlds biggest companies with the high-quality data they need to power their artificial intelligence. Were instrumental to the progression and development of artificial intelligence and we couldnt be prouder or more inspired to be involved in an industry that is changing the world.
From a personal point of view, were a group of big thinkers, high achievers and creative problem solvers. We bond over our shared love of software engineering, data science, and strong coffee. We like online gaming, running marathons, and team drinks. We celebrate authenticity and diversity and were invested in what we do. Our mission? World domination, obviously!
What will you do?
- Use and define data sets for leveraging and show their value;
- Benchmarking our Data sets, using third party APIs;
- Measure Data set KPIs programmatically;
- Run and test data, using customer data, data analysis and data wrangling;
- Own the analysis, reporting, and optimization of our data sets in marketplace;
- Validate third party data sets and write data sets specifications;
- Competitive research and monitoring - assessment of competitive product landscape;
- You will be involved on Marketing and Data processes, and quantitative analytics in order to recommend and provide solutions;
- Creating and substantiate content and articles, adapting it to different audiences;
- Meeting and communicating with stakeholders in order to understand and meet their needs;
- Gathering feedbacks from end users to continue improving effectively
- Understand business and technical concepts requirements;
- Keep informed on trends and developments;
Who are we looking for?
Do you have the drive to work in an innovative and ambitious environment?
Were looking for someone with a determined and proactive mindset, someone inspired and passionate to help us achieve our goals. Our successful candidate is a strong critical thinker, reliable and transparent, with an ability to learn and communicate. Were looking for someone special to contribute to our unique culture.
Our Data Tech Analyst would have:
- + 3 years of experience in Technical Product Management, Engineering, QA or Data Science;
- + 3 years of experience in Python and/or R programming skills;
- Bachelors degree in Engineering is preferred;
- Experience in Agile methodologies and Scrum;
- Experience in Data visualization, being able to understand and communicate data results;
- Good understanding of Data processes and quantitative analytics;
- Having a deep understanding of business and technical concepts requirements;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to adapt the content and communication to different audiences;
- Experience on monitoring and analyzing main competitors;
- Testing and investigation experience on products and applications;
- Aptitude for technology and to keep informed on trends and developments;
- Analytical mindset, problem-solving, planning and organizational skills;
- Ability to prioritize and be hands-on.
You spend a lot of your time at work, so it should be challenging, fun and interesting. At DefinedCrowd, it will be all of those things and more. Heres what we offer:
- A unique culture, healthy working environment, and a flexible working schedule
- Excellent career development opportunities in a high growth company
- Access to an excellent compensation and benefits package
- An international and diverse team, representing + 30 nationalities at our 4 locations
- Global mobility and relocation support with the help of our specialized team
- Continuous training opportunities leveraging hand-on workshops and formal development opportunities
DefinedCrowd offers a platform with multiple data delivery options that leverages machine learning technology and human intelligence to deliver quality-guaranteed training data for AI systems. The platform offers self-service and fully customizable solutions that deliver high-quality project-specific training data, enabling AI products reach market quicker. It is this business model that has allowed DefinedCrowd to raise a total of $63.6M in funding over 4 rounds. Our value proposition is quality, privacy, speed and scale, covering more than 50 different languages. With strong expertise in speech and natural language processing technologies, we have been serving AI companies and Fortune 500 companies since day one. DefinedCrowd was founded in Seattle and has offices in Lisbon, Porto and Tokyo.