New York , NY 10001
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At Caserta, we work with leading organizations to deliver innovative data & analytics solutions. A project-based approach to solving our clients toughest data challenges with the fastest time-to-value is a hallmark of our firm. Our consultants are force multipliers that strengthen our clients teams with deep domain expertise in data architecture, data engineering, and data science.
Our team is looking for creative, entrepreneurial, and highly-motivated people to carry out our mission of designing, architecting, and implementing the most innovative, forward-looking data-driven solutions available to our clients.
- We are looking for Data Experts who have been responsible for the build-out and continued evolution of Cutting-Edge Data Management Platforms.
- Experience leading the Design, Build and Operation of reliable and scalable data solutions including: hybrid cloud and on-prem Data Warehouses, Data Pipeline Frameworks and Architecture, Data Ingestion, Data Modeling and Advanced Analytics
- Experience providing Oversight and Governance of Data and Analytics projects
- Experience leading technical design sessions; Architecting and Documenting technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identifying gaps between the client's current and desired end states
- Experience Strategizing, Designing, Architecting and Leading the deployment of scalable Big Data & Cloud solutions
- Solve complex business challenges with unique data solutions across different clients
- Thoroughly assess client needs and lead effective strategic and technical engagements
- Devise solution patterns using leading cloud, open-source and vendor technologies
- Support responses to RFPs and other customer inquiries during the sales process
- Maintain a thorough on-going knowledge of emerging modern data engineering technologies, as well as industry and market trends.
- Oversee projects, ensuring technical best practices are followed and client expectations are met.
- Continuously propose new innovation concepts and techniques to the Caserta Leadership team.
- Cultivate relationships with client stakeholders.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of strategic tech client goals.
- Develop and maintain current and future state business architecture of clients.
- Design and implement solution accelerators created in the Caserta innovation lab.
Information System & Technology Architecture
- Deliver architectural initiatives that drive revenue and improve efficiency in line with client business strategy.
- Cultivate relationships with client IT management.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of client technologies and architectures.
- Develop and maintain current and planned state architectural blueprints.
- Develop and maintain aspirational architectural road maps for our clients.
- Communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies.
- Gain organizational commitment for new enterprise level architecture and infrastructure initiations and innovations.
- Provide architectural direction to Caserta Solution Architects and Data Engineers.
- Develop metrics and reports for the executive team, business and IT management.
- Oversee the design and implementation of client solutions.
- Create a plan to integrate business systems and workflows in support of business strategy.
- Develop and enforce best practices for big data, data integration and all client solutions.
Architectural Programs & Initiatives
- Initiate and deliver architectural programs that align IT with business strategy.
- Deliver requisite program documentation including program charters, schedules, requirements documents, specifications, design documents and testing strategies.
- Initiate and deliver client technology evaluations and recommendations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of industry best practices, technologies, architectures and emerging technologies.
- Provide architectural consulting to programs, projects and initiatives.
- Support business and IT strategic planning.
- Support data engineer development teams.
- Profit Sharing
- Health/Medical Benefits
- Dental & Vision benefits
- Highly competitive PTO/Holiday package
- And more
See what people are saying on Glassdoor and Follow Us on LinkedIn for company updates and valuable data insights.