Data Security Compliance Analyst
Pacific Data Integrators
San Francisco , CA 94105
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
PDI provides services across all verticals and continues to grow as a leader across every sector of data management, from Big Data to Data Science. Our teams talent is what sets us apart from our competitors and we continuously seek out the foremost talent of the technology community to give you the best result possible.
At this moment we are hiringa Security Compliance Analyst for our client located in San Francisco, CA.
- Security Analyst with 5+ years experience in cybersecurity Risk assessments/Audits and worked on Data governance programs in the past.
- Performed key role in establishing and strengthening an enterprise data governance implementation
- Improve the quality and protection of sensitive data
- Respond to regulatory protection requirements
- Understanding of privacy laws, regulations (ex. GDPR/CCPA)
- Experience in an organization with large-scale data and oversight
- Become the liaison between multiple lines of business, groups and stakeholders involved in the data security program
- Ability to develop constructing working relationships and manage challenging situations
- Analyzing risks, conduct audits, follow-up on remediations and Tracking Data governance Metrics
- Other skills (understanding and/or knowledge):
Data Security, encryption, data privacy standards, confidentiality classification, password practices, user authentication, data security audit,
data quality requirements specifications, data quality profiling and analysis, structured and unstructured data management,