Graham Technologies, LLC
Reston , VA 20190
(GTech) is looking for a Data Scientist in Reston, VA to join our fast-growing team of over 70 members!Your role:
Graham Technologies is passionate about innovation and we want your help! We believe in each team member having a voice and sharing it to enable both individual and team success. The customer is looking for Data Scientist to utilize the existing resources available to the customer to collect and maintain a list of Multi-Discipline Business Questions the organization wants to be able to answer, report, or highlight and prioritize that list with the Customers Senior Leadership Team to include Technical Director, Mission Integration Manager and occasionally Sponsor TD. The Candidate shall, whenever possible, make use of existing systems that have this data, but may propose once on site the creation of Infrastructure to do correlation and analysis. Those systems likely include ELK, Splunk, Tableau, Enterprise Data Warehouse, etc.
The Candidate shall provide Requirements Collection and Systems engineering Support to engage with various stakeholders within the office to collect requirements and prioritize business statements. The candidate shall also provide Software Development Support which includes the development of Queries, Reporting and Analysis using Sponsor provided Software Development Environment, COTS tools, and/or native software development languages, such as SQL, ICQL, Scripting, Tableau, etc. From time to time, the Contractor shall be forward deployed into Line or Organizations or the IT Analytic Cell (ITAC) to produce analysis or create an analytic or score. The candidate shall provide recommendations to the Sponsor for questions that could or should be answered that would benefit the organization, or could be answered from the data to be added to the prioritization list.We're excited about candidates who:
We're also excited about candidates who might have experience with the following:
- Has an active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly
- Demonstrated Experience with SPLUNK
- Demonstrated Experience with SQL, ICQL, and other Query and Analysis Languages (Please List Languages resource has experience with, and how they have been used to help in differentiation)
- Demonstrated Experience with Data Visualization, Reporting, or other similar tools, such as Tableau
- Demonstrated Experience working with Amazon Web Services Environments
- Demonstrated Experience working with COTS products in Containers deployment methods
- Demonstrated Experience with ELK
- Demonstrated Experience with Identity Access as a Technical practice area
- Demonstrated Experience performing Data Science in the Sponsors environment
- Demonstrated Experience collaborating with Sponsor management, IT customers and other technical and non-technical staff and contractors at all levels to communicate and translate technical outcomes into executive use, and to translate business needs into technical tasking, without the assistance of the Sponsor
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated fairly
. Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others, istruly our people
! Wecare about our employees
and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgement of not only final work products, but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper. Here are just a few highlights:
Four Weeks Accrued PTO First Year
Ten Paid Federal Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
Reimbursements for Continued Education and TrainingWhy Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
- Value our Customers
- Care about our Employees
- Passionate about Innovation
- Believe in Strong Work Ethic
- Rely on Teamwork
- Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting-services firm that is zealous about providing the best solutions to address our client needs and maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this, is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! Weve cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees the lifeblood of our business
! Weve purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to have a life, both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!