Graham Technologies, LLC
Chantilly , VA 20151
Posted 3 months ago
Data Scientist Graham Technologies
(GTech) is looking for a Data Scientist in Chantilly, VA to join our fast-growing team of over 70 members!Your role:
As a data scientist, you will perform organizational research to determine the key performance indicators that should be tracked. The data scientist is responsible for eliciting and synthesizing input from multiple stakeholders on the offices value, impact, and operations, with a view to identifying key performance indicators that are useful for front office decision-making. The data scientist will also identify important data sets for exploitation and analysis, and prepare briefings, analyses, and visualizations in support of leadership taskings.We're excited about candidates who:
We're also excited about candidates who might have experience with the following:
- Have an active TS/SCI with a full-scope poly clearance
- Demonstrated experience designing and conducting research to answer key business questions, to include structured interviews, focus groups, and surveys.
- Demonstrated experience identifying metrics of relevance to leadership and aligned with organizational strategy.
- Demonstrated experience deriving insights from data and presenting conclusions to non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated experience identifying and obtaining datasets needed to answer key business questions.
- Demonstrated experience visualizing data and conveying complex research findings in both written and oral formats to stakeholders at all levels.
- Familiarity with Sponsors data systems as they relate to foreign language acquisition and maintenance, human resources (HR) or learning.
- Experience leveraging programming languages to script the extraction, formatting and transformation of data from a wide variety of organizational systems.
- Demonstrated experience working in a learning environment.
- Demonstrated experience working across Sponsor units effectively in support of an end goal.
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated fairly
. Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others, istruly our people
! Wecare about our employees
and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgement of not only final work products, but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper. Here are just a few highlights:
Four Weeks Accrued PTO First Year
Ten Paid Federal Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
Reimbursements for Continued Education and TrainingWhy Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
- Value our Customers
- Care about our Employees
- Passionate about Innovation
- Believe in Strong Work Ethic
- Rely on Teamwork
- Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting-services firm that is zealous about providing the best solutions to address our client needs and maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this, is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! Weve cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees the lifeblood of our business
! Weve purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to have a life, both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!