Remote work with 75% Travel, HQ located in Detroit, MI.
CBI has been a trusted advisor in the cyber security industry since 1991. We pride ourselves in securing our clients nationwide, providing value through advisory services such as Security Assessments, Incident Response, Digital Forensics, Product Implementations and Managed Security Services.
A qualified candidate will need to have experience in a variety of cyber security technologies with a focus on Symantec Data Loss Prevention. Professional services tasks will include working with Fortune 1000 customers to implement best practices, determine specific use cases and fully integrate the solution into their environments and workflow.
- Deliver the implementation, setup, and management of Symantec DLP
- Become a trusted advisor in Symantec DLP with our customers and clients
- Provide a solutions-driven, customer-centric approach to our clients data-security challenges
- Emulate a professional and humble demeanor when working with various stakeholders, including clients IT and management departments
- Willingness to travel to our clients sites
- Daily eagerness to roll-up your sleeves and achieve results
- Coordinate with the project management team to ensure the beginning-to-end completion of objectives
- Effectively create technical documentation to ensure efficient communication with PMO
- Use subject matter expertise to add value to our customers experience
- Explore and learn new IT risk management technologies and solutions
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Three or more years in a similar role (IT engineering, DLP consulting, professional services, etc.)
- Mid-senior level expertise in DLP
- Symantec certification in DLP, preferred
- Strong customer facing, interpersonal, and technical writing skills
- Basic project management
General Office Demands
Benefits & Company Statement
We believe that superior performance; individual and team should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and its flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population. Our mentorship and training initiatives are unmatched. CBI employees are constantly sharpening their skills and shaping their careers. Our intention is to develop employees to their highest potential, no matter what their job title might be. Its this approach that always ensures that the right person is in the right seat and most importantly, exceling in th
CBI manages IT risk and ensures your data is secure, compliant, and available. No matter your industry our Subject Matter Experts, tailored assessments and custom solutions help safeguard your organizations information. Our proven process helps you manage and navigate issues that can damage your business and reputation.
For more than 20 years, our customers have come to rely on CBI as their trusted advisor to meet their unique needs with solutions from the best professionals in the industry. Our broad Subject Matter Expertise ensures we deliver on our promise to help defend and secure your network and endpoints; test and monitor areas of operational risk; and protect your data.