“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to consider H1b candidates at this time”
Identifies, gathers, organizes, and catalogs data gathered sources for input into company database.
Processed data must conform to team standards and quality specifications.
Duties also include analyzing database information for consistency, errors, and patterns using database analysis.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 years of on-the-job analytical experience
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong critical thinking skills
• Exceptional prioritization, process, and communication skills
• Strong work ethic
• Familiar with common data modeling techniques
• Must show initiative and have the ability to work on multiple tasks
• Must exhibit time management skills
• Ability to work independently to meet the set goals and objectives
• Ability to work in a team environment and use available resources in meeting team deadlines
• Able to interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques to provide process improvement suggestions to business and IT
• Able to develop and maintain databases, data collection systems, analytics solutions, and other related tools that optimize efficiency and quality of analysis work
• Must be willing to quality check data records in accordance with established company processes and standards
• Must be familiar with techniques for acquiring, merging, and cleaning data from multiple data sources
• Knowledge and experience with reporting packages, ETL packages, scripting languages, and other database related programming tools.
• Adept at communicating findings to a non-technical audience
• Proficient in job-related Microsoft Office products
• Intermediate experience in the research and collection of technical data (e.g., technical specifications, product data)
• Data Literacy: Intermediate competency in finding, manipulating, managing, and interpreting data, numbers, text, and images
• Intermediate ability to write queries using SQL
• Intermediate ability to utilize Excel functionality, such as VLookups, Charts, and
• Analyze database information
• Analyze/Rationalize data from multiple sources
• Create status reports for management purposes
• Work with team members to complete set objectives
• Perform related duties to support production and delivery needs, as assigned
Jagadeesh kamma|Resource coordinator| Veritis Group, Inc.
1231 Greenway Drive, Suite 1040, Irving, TX 75038
Veritis Group, Inc.