Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Data Management Specialist
Washington DC , DC 20415
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
NewGen is seeking a Sr. and Mid-LevelApplication Systems Analyst/Programmer and Data Management specialist. Ideal skills includeDescription:
Microsoft development products and tools such as SharePoint, softwaredevelopment, coding (multiple languages), web solutions,Application Programming Interface (API),data interface and integration, databases, business intelligence software.
Responsible for leading the coding, data integration and interfaces, business rule integration, and implementing technical requirements as outlined in documentation into the technology solution.Technical Solution:
- The solution shall collect, assemble, analyze and report data related to the administration and reporting of strategic goals, internal projects associated with the workforce data used for analytics.
- Workforce analytical capabilities which includes but are not limited to:
- Federal sources/data sets
- Access to third-party/external data sources.
- Conducting demand, readiness, and predictive analysis and modeling.
- Analytical modeling tools.
- Sandbox for testing workforce analytics models.
NewGen is a technology consulting services company solving some of the public and private sectors toughest challenges across Enterprise Management, Cyber Security and DevOps. While we are vendor agnostic, many of our consultants offer expertise in IBM products and services. We offer a mix of short and long-term contracts, temp to perm and perm roles across the United States under 1099/C2C and W2 (with or without benefits) models. We know that to find and hire the best fit, we must offer interesting work at the best rate possible. By partnering with us, you will find opportunities that leverage and grow your technical abilities and offer you the flexibility you require. Join ourtalent network