Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Data Entry Support (Olympia)
Olympia , WA 98501
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Since 2001 Hansell Tierney has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Womens Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping a client, an insurance provider in Olympia, in a search forData Entry Supporton seasonal basis.
Duration - 4 to 5 month temp contract (September through December/January)
Location - Olympia, WA - LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply
Work sponsorship is not available at this time
We are seeking qualified Data Entry Personnel to assist during the busy season at a local insurance agency. If you have proven administrative / data entry skills, are detail-oriented, and enjoy a fast-paced & collaborative environment, we'd love to talk to you! Must have full-time availability through December 2018.
- General data entry
- Updating and maintaining accurate Account information in CRM data base
- Compiling and delivering digital files
- Prior data entry/processing/administrative role expereince
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Accuracy is a paramount requirement
- Reliable transportation to/from work in North Seattle
- Full time availability through December 2018
- PDF experience and proficiency
- Experience with digital documentation (DocuSign)
- Experience with Microsoft CRM system(s)