Data Entry Specialist
Tempe , AZ 85280
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Upwork has partnered with our client, who is one of the largest public universities in the United States. They are currently looking for an entry-level Data Entry Specialist to help them in maintaining and growing their current Alumni database.
You will make corrections/edits to their Alumni databases as requested:
- Research Alumni data.
- Correct and update information based on changes.
- Perform regular maintenance to Alumni profile records (employment, family relationships, academic degrees, and contact information).
- Perform Alumni data research as needed for interdepartmental requests (linking Alumni based on association and/or relationship).
- Record Alumni communication restriction requests.
- Data entry of new profiles (business contacts, new prospects, new students, and graduates).
- Create record of contact and personal identification information.
- Complete data collection, analysis, reporting, documentation, and other duties to ensure accurate and timely processing or development of required reports.
- Receive returned mail along with researching and correcting Alumni addresses using a variety of available searchable sites and resources.
- Receive and research death notifications to verify accuracy and then update the database to reflect Alumnus as deceased. Complete the necessary forms for final processing.
- 0 - 1 year experience in a Data Entry role (similar role in a higher-education environment is highly preferred).
- Experience with PeopleSoft is highly preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce is highly preferred.
- You must reside in Tempe, AZ.
- You must commit to 20 hours per week.
- The hours can be worked between 7:00A 5:00P (local time), Monday through Friday.
- Work with one of the largest public universities in the United States!
- Flexible schedule.
- Perfect part-time role for a student with basic data entry experience.