Data Entry Specialist
Eisen Supply Technologies
Lansing , MI 48933
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
If you are meticulous, detail-oriented, and ready to put your skills to use in a fun environment full of challenges and opportunities for advancement, we want you to join our team as a data entry specialist. You will be responsible for collecting, reviewing, and entering data from various sources into correct fields in our database. Join us and use your critical thinking and exceptional copy editing, proof reading, attention to detail skills in an engaging office.
- Compile and enter relevant data into correct fields quickly and accurately.
- Verify accuracy and completeness of information.
- Comparing with source data and modifying fields as needed to fix errors or supply omitted information.
- Maintain detailed and accurate logs of daily work, including a list of source material, the quantitative amount of information entered, reports of any errors or inaccuracies, and recommended modifications to goals.
- Write marketing blogs to make it easier for prospective customers get accurate information quickly.
- Study and recommend SEO alternatives of our products.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- College plus ability to complete on-the-job training
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft excel proficiency
- Ability to be proactive and work independently to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail with multitasking and prioritization skills
- Associate's degree or higher
- Previous relevant work experience
How to Apply
If applying here, please also complete and email the employment questionnaire from https://eisenusa.com/es/2018/02/11/careers/