Data Entry Processor
Roanoke , TX 76262
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Hiring Warehouse Data Entry Processor (need basic computer skill) immediately!!!
Working hours :
1st Shift: 6:00 am-2:30 pm (Mon-Fri) plus weekends when mandatory $12.25 /Hr
3rd Shift: 6:00 pm-2:30 am (Mon-Fri) plus weekends when mandatory $14.75 /Hr
Weekend Shift :4am- 2:30 pm (Fri-Mon)$13.75 /Hr
Work Location :N Beach St, Fort Worth in Alliance area
- Require Clean Background check
- pass Drug test ( include Marijuana)
- need reliable person ( strict on attendance)
- Warehouse working experience preferred!!
- Pay is weekly.
Text us if you want interview setup
- Responsible for ensuring that product has been appropriately scanned, labeled, and delivered to the customer, without damage to the load.
- Communicate to auditor any mistakes or issues discovered during the picking process by completing the Shipping Accuracy Report, including incorrect product pulled, incorrect quantities pulled, radio frequency/system downtime affecting scanning, missing labels, and damaged cartons
- Review and adhere to customer specific shipping requirements checklist
- Review all notes on Shipping Form, (including those made by supervisor assigning the load, i.e., processors name/shift on pick ticket, etc.) that may aid in processing the load
- Count, label, and scan product for loads
- Hand wrap and band product and pallets with appropriate tools
- Process UCC128 labels as required for loads
- Print and/or apply specialty labels to loads
- Follow instructions for operating equipment
- Report faulty equipment, damage to racks, and safety hazards/concerns to supervisor
Job Type: Full-time
Salary:$13.00 to $15.00 /hour