Data Entry Clerk
Zap Courier Services & Logistics
Provo , UT 84601
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The data entry position will be responsible for transferring data from one source to another through data entry equipment, word processing, or verbal recordings. The ability to accurately type and at a fast speed is highly desired.
- The chance to work 100% from the comfort of your home via a personal computer
- Entering data into appropriate fields; databases, records, and files
- Transferring data from paper formats via computer, recorders, or scanners
- Handling numerical data accurately; creating spreadsheets
- Organizing spreadsheets with large numbers
- Curating data directly from speech or interviews
- Updating databases or records with new information as it becomes available
- Correcting and modifying inaccurate files and records
- Typing data directly and accurately
- Complying with security backups and regular checks to ensure data is saved and stored properly
- Summarizing data for standardized reports
- Viewing and verifying confidential or private customer/client information; protecting the information and identities of customers/client
- Verifying data by correctly checking and comparing source documentation
- Organizing paper formats, paper backups, and material source files as needed
Qualification and Experience:
- Related experience. High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency in the use of software applications, databases, spreadsheets, word processing required. Knowledge of MAS 500 a plus.
- Detail oriented and the ability to work accurately is essential.
- Interpersonal skills-ability to work in a Team Environment.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Attention to detail and accuracy