VIEW JOBS8/21/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-11-19T00:00Campus Management is looking for a highly skilled Technical Analyst with a strong background in building top-quality scalable, predictable, and high-performance solutions using SQL. The Technical Analyst will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing solutions using procedures, scripts, reports, and DTS/SSIS packages. Will work with a team of experienced analysts, architects, and developers to build enterprise-level data migration and conversion solutions, custom data deliverables, and integration solutions. Candidate must have excellent analytical skills, as well as solid database experience.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Interact closely with other Technical Analyst/Architects/Implementation Consultants to understand requirements and design solutions
* Assist Architects with providing estimates for solutions.
* Provide support and assistance for customer escalations and issues, including off-hours, as needed.
* Effectively multi-task with many projects consistently
* Responsible for quality and accountability of deliverables
* Prioritize and schedule assignments to meet project deadlines and goals
* Share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations.
* Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team
* Design, develop and maintain solutions.
* Comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources both internal and external.
* Interact well with team members while maintaining multiple priorities in an extremely dynamic environment, initiating necessary tasks and ensuring complete follow through.
* All other responsibilities as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in CS, CIS preferred
* 4+ years' experience in application development using Microsoft SQL Server
* 2+ years' experience in SSRS.
* Must have experience completing enterprise data migrations/conversions from one system to another system as a part of the implementation.
* Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle phases utilizing waterfall or agile methodologies.
* Experience in identifying and documenting requirements through direct communication with the customer
* Experience working with TFS
* Experience debugging and optimizing existing SQL scripts
* Solid knowledge of SQL Server 2016, Azure SQL Database with the development of complex stored procedures, views and other SQL objects
* Performance tuning, code profiling, code review, hands-on experience using Best Practices
* A resource with C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET would be a bonus; interest in learning new technologies is required
* Knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI and/or Microsoft Dynamics AX is beneficial
* Knowledge of Higher Education, Student Information Systems, CRM Systems is a plus
* Strong oral and written communication skills and strong organizational skills are essential
* Proficient in MS Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook, Outlook, and Visio
* Good understanding and experience on Enterprise migration Patterns for B2B
* Microsoft Certification preferred
* Must be flexible to travel 20-25%
Campus Management Corp.Boca RatonFL
VIEW JOBS8/18/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-11-16T00:00Responsibilities
* Establish and govern an enterprise product content data governance implementation roadmap including strategic priorities for development of information-based capabilities
* Work within our various content and asset management applications outline the framework for future enhancements to the system
* Roll out an enterprise wide data governance framework for Product Content, leveraging industry best practices and focuses on the total customer journey.
* Facilitate the development and implementation of data quality standards and adoption requirements across the enterprise
* Define KPIs and quality metrics and ensure compliance with data related policies, standards, roles and responsibilities, and adoption requirements
* Coordinate external data sources to eliminate redundancy and streamline the expense related to those services
* Lead and manage the day to day of the Data Governance team.
* Manage the relationships with our 3rd Party content providers and our Bridge team.
* Measure the performance of these Vendors through KPIs
* Minimum of 3-5 years working in Master Data Management
* Knowledge of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of product content data
* 2-4 years of managing and developing a team
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
* 1+ years working with in STIBO, STEP, Bridge or other PIM applications
* Knowledge of data related emerging trends and issues
* Highest personal and professional integrity and strong work ethics
* Results orientation, willingness to commit to a direction and drive operations to completion
* Demonstrated ability to manage adversity and challenging situations
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
Office Depot and OfficeMax offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How to Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Office Depot and OfficeMax is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity and expression), ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Fair Chance Ordinance
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance OrdinanceOffice DepotBoca RatonFL
VIEW JOBS8/12/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-11-10T00:00Job Description
As a key member of the Bakery department, the Bakery Clerk assists our customers in choosing high quality pastries, breads, pies, and other various specialty items, including cookies and cakes. Bakery Clerks work in a fast paced, multitasked environment. Primary job duties include providing excellent customer service, packaging product, rotating product in the display case, keeping the department clean at all times, and answering customer questions regarding services and products offered. Responsible for following all company, departmental and store policies and procedures.
* Handling a variety of the department's specialty breads and pastries throughout the day per specific customer requests and to maintain quality product levels all while ensuring outstanding customer service at the counter. Sampling product as needed.
* Demonstrate the ability to be organized, to work independently and with the team to provide the highest quality shopping experience, all while maintaining the overall appearance of the department; ensuring cases are well-merchandised and properly signed to ensure the highest quality products and supplies are available to complete tasks efficiently. Follow approved procedures for packaging, rotating, and slicing.
* Unloading and breaking down deliveries as needed; stocking cases and coolers with products; Maintaining proper product assortment, merchandising and product quality on the sales floor and following rotation standards when replenishing stock levels.
* Follow and utilize the planograms, layouts, and schematics of the department as well as duties and assignments as directed by management.
* Quality and safety duties include inspecting and storing products to ensure quality, following proper cleaning and sanitation procedures, operating equipment in a safe and focused manner while tracking date and rotation of product. Follow all company guidelines and procedures, to include but not limited to, safety and sanitation and preparation while providing overall exceptional service to ensure a positive and lasting customer impression. Prep area cleaning includes taking apart, washing, rinsing, and sanitizing all equipment, prep-tables, pans, and utensils, and washing floors, walls, coolers, and storage racks. Adhere to all local, state, and federal health and civil code regulations.
* Observe all store rules and Company policies, shift operating hours at all times as scheduled or assigned by Store Manager. Must wear approved hat, hair net, and beard guard.
* Addressing and greeting customers; answering questions in a friendly manner, proactively offering assistance and providing accurate and timely information, making product/ service recommendations and accommodating special requests.
* Being able to listen to others' points of view and recognizing and appreciating differences.
* Properly handle, prepare, transport and store products; ensuring strict adherence to TFM guidelines.
* Prioritizing requests and department activities while managing interruptions and attending to details to complete tasks within deadlines is a must.
* Utilize training resources and fellow team members to educate self and others about product uses and characteristics.
* Have knowledge of products used throughout the store and work across departments to provide and assist customers in finding complete meal solutions.
* Oral and written communication skills that allow for productive communication with co-workers, management and customers.
* Must be at least 16 years of age.
What you bring to the job:
* Organization and highly detailed oriented
* Ability to prioritize
* Ability to follow through on deliverables and meet objectives and deadlines
* A LOVE of food
* Ability to take initiative and work independently
* Superior customer focus
* Be a team player, goal-oriented
* Excellent time management
* Ability to perform in an intense, fast paced environment
Work Environment/Physical Responsibilities
* Work involves continuous interaction with customers and co-workers in a fast-paced environment
* Typical motions include repetitive hand and arm movements, repetitive grasping, bending and reaching
* Responsible for moving or lifting an average of 5 – 20 pounds with a maximum weight lifted of 50 pounds occasionally
* Exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, freezer, outdoors, etc.)
* The safe and proper handling of slicers, knives and other kitchen utensils and equipment
* Will be required to spend the majority of time on his or her feet and stand or walk without a break for up to 4 hours
At The Fresh Market we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. The Fresh Market hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled. The position covered by this is expressly declared to be 'at will,' meaning the Company has the right to terminate the incumbent's employment at any time, with or without cause. Any written or oral promises or representations to the contrary are expressly disavowed and should not be relied upon by any employee. Any change to this 'at will' employment status must be in writing and signed by the company designated personnel.
The Fresh MarketBoca RatonFL