We are CirrusLabs. Our vision is to become the worlds most sought-after niche digital transformation company that helps customers realize value through innovation. Our mission is to co-create success with our customers, partners and community. Our goal is to enable employees to dream, grow and make things happen. We are committed to excellence. We are a dependable partner organization that delivers on commitments. We strive to maintain integrity with our employees and customers. Every action we take is driven by value. The core of who we are is through our well knit teams and employees.
You are the core of a values driven organization. You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You enjoy working as a part of well-knit teams. You value the team over the individual. You welcome diversity at work and within the greater community. You arent afraid to take risks. You appreciate a growth path with your leadership team that journeys how you can grow inside and outside of the organization. You thrive upon continuing education programs that your company sponsors to strengthen your skills and for you to become a thought leader ahead of the industry curve. You are excited about creating change because your skills can help the greater good of every customer, industry and community.
We are hiring a talented Data Engineer to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, CirrusLabs (http://www.cirruslabs.io) is a great place to grow your career.
- Design, model, and implement data structures, topic event schemas in Kafka, normalization and transformation in consumable data within the data platform
- Responsible for the design and development of the conceptual, logical, and physical data/event models, the implementation of Kafka Event backbone, and Event data stores on target platforms (AVRO/NoSQL).
- Knowledge of any Financial Industry data model BIAN/ISO/BDW/IFW
- Prior knowledge of Data Sourcing from Mainframes and RDBMS systems, Data Mapping and Data Modeling in RSA preferred.
- Experience in Schema Registry, Schema Versioning, Schema Evolution is required.- Understand implications of data upstream and downstream- Thorough understanding of Kafka, producer / consumer / topic technologies- Ability to innovate on the latest technologies- Docker experience is a must - OpenShift experience
- Data Mapping, Data Analysis, ability to work with JSON data, understanding of streaming data architecture and design, event-based models
- Object Oriented Design