Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
New York , NY 10001
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
About Virgin Unite:
Virgin Unite is the entrepreneurial foundation of the Virgin Group and the Branson family. We create opportunities to build a better world by connecting changemakers, innovative ideas, and groundbreaking organizations to incubate disruptive solutions. Our overheads are covered by Richard Branson and the Virgin Group, meaning that 100% of all donations received go directly to initiatives we create or support.
We are working on a new initiative to form a member community of people who want to apply their diverse resources to make a tangible difference in the world. Members share our belief that entrepreneurial spirit and disruptive ideas, together with the right people, can solve the worlds most intractable problems. This community will serve a group of extraordinary frontline leaders tackling challenges ranging from human rights abuse to climate change.
We are working to backfill historical records from multiple systems and documents into our Salesforce database and are seeking a data consultant to assist with this project. The data consultant will assist with the accurate and efficient processing of data and maintaining the integrity of records as we transition information into the database. The project will require sophisticated information architecture and all historical data to be effectively transitioned in a timely manner.
This project requires meticulous detail and is perfect for someone excited by the opportunity to contribute to a world-changing global community.
This will be a fixed contract with flexible hours. The expected term is one month. Approximately 40 hours per week of work on-site in our NoHo, NYC office. Competitive hourly rate.
Scope of Work:
- Assist with migration of historical data - were both transitioning to a newer version of Salesforce (Lightning) and building out new functionality and framework for membership and community management.
- Work with team to implement revisions to the system as required with a lens on how to best accommodate the teams varying workflow needs and setting us up for utmost success.
- Proactively identify and implement opportunities for data collection and input improvements.
- Support on the integration of the Salesforce CRM system and the new member portal currently in development, ensuring accurate flow of data between the two systems.
- Maintain electronic records and provide manual data entry support.
- Provide additional data entry support to transition data primarily from Microsoft Excel to the Salesforce CRM system.
- Actively manage data systems, ensuring that data from across the team is captured accurately and that Salesforce CRM becomes the master hub.
- Assist the Community Engagement Manager in creating a robust pipeline of prospective members.
- Conduct additional research as assigned.
- Two or more years of related work experience; experience in data entry in a fundraising or nonprofit setting preferred.
- Experience using Salesforces data loading tool and other functionality.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a proven track record of working with and enjoying data.
- Ability to input data quickly and accurately, using Salesforces data loading tool requiring minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze and organize data to complement our overall community management strategy.
- Ability to multitask with excellent attention to detail.
- Ultimate discretion and confidentiality, especially when working with personal data.
- Proven experience using CRM databases; experience with Salesforce Lightning is a bonus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Self-starter driven to create a better world.