Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Data Configuration Manager W Active Secret Clearance
Intermedia Group, Inc.
Hanscom Afb , MA 01731
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Intermedia Group, a Defense and Intelligence Community Staffing firm has a client-based opening for the following:TITLE: Data Configuration Manager w Active Secret ClearanceLOCATION: Hanscom Air Force Base (zip 01731)CLEARANCE: Active DoD Secret clearance.
We are seeking a Data Configuration Manager to provide support for technical tasks under the Command, Control, Communication, Intelligence and Networks (C3I&N) Directorate at Hanscom AFB.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Apply engineering theories, principles, concepts, standards, and methods sufficient to extend or modify theories, concepts, and assumptions.
- Resolve unique or novel problems, conditions, or issues.
- Significantly alter standard practices, equipment, devices, processes, and known techniques.
- Provide expert advice to professional colleagues and/or agency officials responsible for program operations.
- Provide significant and innovative recommendations for advancing programs and/or methods.
- Execute significant projects representing an important segment of the agencys operating programs.
- 7+ years experience in an engineering role.
- Bachelors degree in a related field.
- Experience working on each stage of the system development life cycle from initiation through deployment/sustainment.
- Must be able to exercise judgment and ingenuity in evaluating the value and applicability of new or improved technology, strategies, trends, or applications; investigating, predicting, and anticipating issues and conditions extending beyond a single specialty area, and affecting known standards, approaches, precedents, or concepts; developing or collaborating in the formulation of new standards, applications, concepts, or theories changing existing knowledge and extending an understanding of phenomena; assessing and carrying out strategies and actions to affirm the integrity, economy, quality, and effectiveness of engineering, or scientific programs; or advocating recommendations, strategies, and actions to reconcile or resolve novel, conflicting, or controversial issues or policies.
- Able to elicit and interpret requirements and translate to technical specifications/system design following best practices and design patterns.
- Able to communicate with management, technical staff, and end users in a clear and professional manner.
- Experience with engineering practices, techniques, and standards.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to develop and present technical presentations.
- Able to represent complex data in diagrams or through other techniques that communicate precise information to both business and technical staff.
- Proven ability to understand the strategic and tactical approach to projects and handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Must be a US citizen and hold a current Secret clearance.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- MS WORD Resume
- Current and required compensation
- Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.STEVE FLEISCHNERINTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.Defense and Intelligence Staffing
Corporate Web Site:www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST:http://intermediagroup.com/jobs