This opportunity is with a leading provider of mission-critical equipment and services. This firm provides a complete product line of data center equipment that are custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical facilities.
Data Center Project Manager - Washington DC Requirements:
Experience managing Data Center Construction Projects with a design / build firm from ground up
Relevant experience in the Data Center Construction Industry
Experience managing Data Center Construction Projects with Budgets between $5MM to $40MM
Must be familiar with the design process of building systems for data center and mission critical projects.
Business Development experience; previous experience creating RFPs and RFIs
Solid Project management construction experience.
Plan and organize large scale data centerconstructionproject
Put together Critical Facilities Construction Project plans size up, costs, scheduling , timeline.
Maintain liaison with primary client,A/E firm, Owner's Rep firm, and other vendors to facilitate construction activities.
Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policies. Put these in clear concise work statement for the field.
Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect the companys interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the client.
Oversee MEP Portion of the project
Submittal Instructions Qualified candidates can send their resume to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com)with 11375108 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://jobs.pkaza.com If this job is not for you, feel free to forward this along. WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!! Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
VIEW JOBS12/3/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-03T00:00Facebook designs, builds, leases and operates the most innovative and efficient data centers in the world. Developing, operating and managing the data center infrastructure and facilities the "right" way is synonymous with ensuring high uptime, capacity availability, flexibility and capital and operational cost efficiency in a safe working environment. Facebook is seeking an experienced individual to manage Infrastructure Data Center Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) programs at our U.S. based sites. Comprehensive EHS technical expertise as well as excellent communication and program management skills are required for this position. This role requires extensive experience in life safety, incident reporting, environmental regulations, and Data Center related Risk Assessments from an operations standpoint. This position is full-time and located in either our Menlo Park, CA headquarters or our Washington DC office. Frequent travel is needed to visit the U.S. Data Centers in the assigned Region.
* Provide EHS technical expertise to support our EHS Coordinators located at our Data Centers to sustain excellence in our growing world class workforce
Oversee and execute EHS standardization opportunities
Strategize where global standardization is possible and where Best Management Practices should be applied
Preparation and/or detailed review of EHS operational procedures and training materials
Development of global EHS programs and ensuring rollout and execution at sites
Work with the global EHS program staff and the Site EHS Coordinators to continue development of an IDC EHS Global Training Plan and Data Center-specific procedures
Assess and evaluate EHS related processes and day-to-day activities at the sites to ensure promotion and adoption of best practices and compliance with protocols and standards
Review incident reporting at our data center sites to ensure appropriate root-cause analysis has been conducted and corrective actions have been implemented
Develop and track IDC EHS program goals and represent IDC EHS to leadership
Communicate with Regional leaders to align on EHS priorities and initiatives
Develop tools to support site execution of EHS programs
Train and onboard Site EHS Coordinators at future data center regional sites
Provide EHS expertise to diverse internal teams, including our Site EHS Coordinators, logistics and engineering teams
Participate in safety committee meetings and take steps to address or mitigate systemic or global EHS issues
Conduct and review risk assessments using industry-best safety engineering and other risk management principles
Conduct risk assessment for new technologies (i.e., hardware and equipment) and designs for our data center sites
Ability to travel as needed (50% at times) domestically and internationally
* 10+ years experience in EH&S environment
Knowledge of environmental, health, and safety laws and regulations that impact the company
Experience with ISO14001 and OSHA standards
Experience managing multiple projects and coordinate with internal staff and external consultants, vendors and other stakeholders
Analytical thinking and communication experience
Experience executing and tracking tasks
Experience communicating with and influencing leadership while working with sensitive information
* 2+ years of experience specific to data centers
VIEW JOBS12/4/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-04T00:00Alibaba Infrastructure Services is currently expanding our overseas infrastructure management team in an effort to grow our international footprint. Candidates must have a strong, technical understanding of Data Centers, operational excellence and a willingness to innovate in a constantly evolving environment. This role is unique in the sense that they will not only be staffing and managing data centers around the world but they will play a crucial part of improving and implementation of cutting edge technology on behalf of Alibaba’s global presence.
1. Responsible for day-to-day operation of Alibaba's overseas data center infrastructure, IT equipment and construction/expansion of data centers.
2. Formulate and improve the existing overseas data center operation and maintenance processes to ensure business availability (SLA) under the premise of achieving the best industry practices
3. Coordination of external suppliers to ensure a sustainable supply and delivery of resources to meet current and future business expansion plans
4. Responsible for managing the outsourced resources of the facility and pods that include the ability to meet or exceed the SLA standard stipulated in the contract
5. Understand the requirements of 24x7 on-site support and continue to improve overseas operational processes, methods and tools
6. Ensure the facilities are compliant with regulations and safety policiesAlibaba GroupWashingtonDC
VIEW JOBS12/4/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-04T00:00COTS Data Conversion Deputy Project Manager
Req #: 214466
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Security Clearance: Public Trust
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
CACI is looking to hire a Deputy Project Manager to join our growing VA Team. We are looking for individuals that have Momentum, Federal-Financials, Oracle, or SAP implementation experience and with data conversion experience from several legacy source systems. Individual must have 10 years of experience in the IT field. Must be able to work in Washington DC, Reston, and/or Arlington as the project demands for in person meetings in multiple locations.
* Responsible for driving recommendations through to implementation. Monitors and helps with management of task completion and project milestones.
* Identifies, analyzes and defines project requirements and scope. Monitors, mitigates, and proactively reports on project risks and potential roadblocks.
* Exercises broadly delegated authority for planning, directing, coordinating, administering, and executing many routine and complex projects/programs. Ensures project progress and objectives align with customer and CACI goals.
* Uses effective and appropriate verbal and written communication skills to interface with CACI management, customer, and other project contractors as directed by the PM.
* This position will be instrumental in VA's Momentum implementation from a functional and strategic standpoint as it pertains to Data Conversion and to the overall successful launch of Momentum at the VA. Will participate in learning the customer's business processes and configuration of the Momentum Financials Suite, a COTS Financial System, and guide the client organizations through required decisions in support of data conversion.
* Assists with development and/or modification of procedures to solve complex problems within Momentum and ancillary applications.
* Understands the customer's reporting structure. Analyze business and user needs. Create and and/or update project documentation, as needed.
* Uses solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities, to flexibly assist with day-to-day management of project tasks as requested by the PM.
* Support the customer onsite full-time with some work in Reston and Arlington as requested.
Support of VA Data project growth to a program with multiple simultaneous teams and initiatives.
* Position and mentor staff for growth by giving increasing levels of responsibility to high performers.
* Assist in PM administrative duties.
* Maintain solid understanding of project financials and processes. Serve as backup to PM and project financial support team member.
* Submit weekly CACI and Client status reports to PM by COB Wednesdays.
* Prepare content and delivery of customer PMR and ad-hoc PMO Briefings.
* Create and maintain integrated project schedule for program tasks. Ensure schedules are updated bi-monthly, review schedule and tasks with customer on a scheduled basis.
* Identify areas for process improvement. Implement program change management processes and ensure the team follows processes correctly.
* Review of invoices and invoice submission.
* Manage, submit, and track RLAs as necessary and contribute to the program forecast.
* Manage the customer's budget and contractual information; escalating concerns as necessary.
* Participate in recruitment and onboarding efforts to pipeline for VA staff working with HR and Security.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Caci International Inc.WashingtonDC