Data And Reporting Analyst
Houston , TX 77001
Posted 9 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
FROSCH has an excellent career opportunity for a full-time Data and Report Analyst to work in a virtual setting. In this position, your job responsibilities will consist of creating electronic databases as well as customized reporting and providing support to web team. This role is required to develop travel reporting solutions efficiently utilizing reporting tools and data-sets for our users.
- Use creative work strategies and technology to provide support with customizing reports, creating formulas, and PowerPoint presentations, streamline routines for database cleanup.
- Ability to input, ensure accuracy and retrieve information from reporting and computer databases.
- Provide administrative support with a high degree of initiative, confidentiality and professional demeanor.
- Collaborate within a team environment and have clear communication.
- Assist team with advanced report requests (build macros/automated processes/complex queries)
- Manage and help create automated data cleanup processes (hotel property names, rail codes, etc)
- Assist with automation of data feeds and other manual tasks
- Assist with dashboard creation/updates
- Backup team with later shift (to 7:00 PM central) on occasion
- Backup assistance with answering daily ad hoc email requests
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business.
- Embody FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- Excellent computer knowledge is required; specifically in Excel and SQL
- Prior experience with internal reporting databases
- Must have impeccable listening skills, willingness to learn, and the ability to learn quickly
- Proficiency to multi-task, assist where needed, have strong attention to detail, resolve problems independently, and work well under pressure
- Strong administrative skills
- Travel Industry experience is a must
- Experience with Travel Trax, IBank, Trams/Central command, Domo or
What FROSCH Offers You:
- Flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plus 17 supplemental benefits
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.