Data Analytics Manager
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
ConsumerTrack is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
We're looking for a Data Analytics Manager to join our Analytics team. This role will manage the processes and people responsible for data reporting, forecasting, and analysis for multiple lines of business at ConsumerTrack, Inc. The Data Analytics Manager will work closely with leaders across product, sales, media, engineering, and operations to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions that help drive overall company growth and optimize KPIs.
- Recruit, train, manage, and mentor a team of high-performing analysts.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and team members to design and deliver reporting, dashboards, and analysis to solve specific business questions and derive actionable recommendations in an easy-to-digest manner.
- Conduct requirements-gathering sessions, guiding stakeholders to ask the right questions in support of key business decisions that will culminate in data-driven insights.
- Develop quantitative models and techniques, decision support tools and analysis, and data visualization to influence positive and tangible change in the business.
- Identify, model, and forecast key performance indicators that drive company growth.
- Design and implement technical processes to address business issues.
- Provide documentation and training for stakeholders to promote understanding and adoption.
- Oversee support of sales and media teams by reviewing advertiser and publisher partner data, ensuring data quality, trouble-shooting data integrity issues, and facilitating the timeliness of third party file ingests.
- Communicate results and business impacts of analytics initiatives to key stakeholders within the company, including leadership, technology, sales, media, and product teams.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Statistics or related quantitative field (e.g., mathematics, computer science, operations research, engineering)
- 6+ years of relevant hands-on experience in Analytics, Business Analysis, Data Analysis, FPA, or consulting
- 2+ years of leading a team of analysts and a willingness to be a coach and mentor
- Strong SQL skills with ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts: analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units
- Experience working with and creating reports and dashboards, using all relevant data to inform decisions
- Experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and other key business outcomes
- Strong problem solving, quantitative, and analytical abilities
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people, and projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
- MBA preferred
Top 5 Must-Haves
- Experience: 6+ for analytics; 2+ for management
- Complex problem-solving skills and ability to use data to produce and effectively communicate insights.
- Ability to foster trust among the team and adoption among stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of data modeling, forecasting, data warehousing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution
- Paid maternity leave and paternity leave programs
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills
- Contribution to student loan debt payments after the first year of employment
- 401(k) -- employees can start contributing immediately. After the first year, CTI matches your contribution up to 4% of your salary
A note about our response to COVID -19 and our new norm: The world has changed and we know its important to adapt and to do our part to take care of our teams in this global pandemic. Our number one priority is to have our ConsumerTrackers feel safe, balanced and connected. Were committed to providing our teams with the best resources and tools to navigate this new virtual world that were living in. We've also reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and engage with each other to keep our culture strong!
Heres a peek into our world at ConsumerTrack -
- Our teams are working remotely 100% for the foreseeable future and have flex time. Were in the digital media space so were mobile and flexible!
- *Option to work from an office (if you need to get away!)
- Tools & resources are available to keep our team connected across North America. (JIRA, Trello, Airtable, Slack, Zoom and so much more!)
- To keep our community of ConsumerTrackers engaged and connected, virtual team building events are held weekly and monthly.
- For wellness and balance, weekly virtual fitness classes such as yoga are available.
- To care for the local communities that were a part of across the U.S our team members host socially distanced philanthropic events every quarter.
- And most importantly, weve committed to consistent and transparent communication to help us all stay informed, engaged and to keep us on our path to success and #greatness.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.