Review and evaluate the existing data sources and analyze the conversion steps required.
Design, develop, revise, and maintain SQL scripts, code, and queries for data translation, conversion, and reporting.
Convert existing data, using ETL processes, creating queries and scripts to manipulate the data into the format needed.
Conduct system testing and provide trouble-shooting to quickly and accurately find solutions to resolve issues.
Provide post conversion issue resolution, inefficiencies and/or recommendations for existing process changes.
A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related technical discipline is required. A Master's Degree is preferred.
Knowledge in developing shell scripting.
Knowledge in database servers such as DB2, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server
At least six (6) years of experience in writing data conversion logic in Java, scripting languages such as SQL, Python, Linux Shell Script, Perl, Windows PowerShell.
Experience in Child Support programs, Integrated Eligibility and/or Health & Human Services domain.
Must possess knowledge of data conversion routines, protocols, and ETL processes.
Knowledge of ETL processes, data migration, data conversion, and/or data integration routines and protocols.
Comfortable importing and exporting database files from multiple sources.
VIEW JOBS10/13/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-11T00:00About DMI
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world's first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company's unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine's Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
About the Opportunity
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Data Analyst / SQL Developer (Data) to support our customer in Linthicum, MD.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Review and evaluate the existing data sources and analyze the conversion steps required.
* Design, develop, revise, and maintain SQL scripts, code, and queries for data translation, conversion, and reporting.
* Convert existing data, using ETL processes, creating queries and scripts to manipulate the data into the format needed.
* Conduct system testing and provide trouble-shooting to quickly and accurately find solutions to resolve issues.
* Provide post conversion issue resolution, inefficiencies and/or recommendations for existing process changes.
Education and Years of Experience:
* A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related technical discipline is required. A Master's Degree is preferred.
* Knowledge in developing shell scripting.
* Knowledge in database servers such as DB2, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server
* At least six (6) years of experience in writing data conversion logic in Java, scripting languages such as SQL, Python, Linux Shell Script, Perl, Windows PowerShell.
* Experience in Child Support programs, Integrated Eligibility and/or Health & Human Services domain.
* Must possess knowledge of data conversion routines, protocols, and ETL processes.
* Knowledge of ETL processes, data migration, data conversion, and/or data integration routines and protocols.
* Comfortable importing and exporting database files from multiple sources.
Min. Citizenship Status Required: No Restrictions
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical requirement needed for this position.
Location: Linthicum, MD
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help met various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
* Community – Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
* Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
* Development – Annual Performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
* Financial – Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
* Recognition – Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
* Wellness – Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.
* No Agencies Please *
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.
DMI Mobile Enterprise SolutionsLinthicum HeightsMD
VIEW JOBS11/9/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-07T00:00Position Purpose: Responsible for analytic data needs of the business unit.
Manage multiple, variable tasks and data review processes, as well as mass data entry, maintenance, and update projects
Complete data audits and evaluations within core systems
Identify and resolve complex issues, including mass change updates, reconciliation projects, and the operationalization of data from various sources
Analyze and advise management of workflow issues and data integrity problems and offer recommendations on resolution
Develop and submit internal and external status reports
Create report and data reconciliation through Access, Excel, Business Objects and other reporting tools, to include provider data, claims data, membership data
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience. 0-2 years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access. Experience with Business Intelligence and SQL tools preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.Centene CorporationLinthicum HeightsMD
VIEW JOBS11/6/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-04T00:00Job Description Job Number: R0036750
Cyber Incident Damage Assessment Triage Analyst
Serve as a Cyber Incident Damage Assessment Triage Analyst. Support the Air Force's Cyber Damage Assessment Management Office (AF DAMO) service lead under the Air Force Chief Information Security Officer, Cybersecurity Division at the DoD Cyber Crime Center (DC3) to produce damage assessment reports. Analyze large datasets using keyword search tools to identify Air Force program, technology, and weapon system information which may have been compromised during a potential intrusion into the defense contractor's unclassified networks.
* 3+ years of experience with conducting research and analysis and writing reports as the primary author
* 1+ years of experience with using data discovery tools and constructing search strings and queries, or equivalent training
* 1+ years of experience with providing briefings, training presentations, or communication to groups of individuals.
* Experience with Cyber-attack vectors and Cyber threat actors, as recognized by DoD
* Experience with Air Force programs, weapon systems, and technologies
* TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
* BA or BS degree or 4 years of experience with the Air Force Cyber Damage Assessment Management Office (AF DAMO)
* Experience with DoD processes, Army, Navy, and Joint Command Programs, and weapon system development programs
* Experience with supporting an Air Force program office or in an Air Force acquisition role
* Experience with using and searching SIPRNet and JWICS.
* Experience with managing small networks
* Experience with using FTK
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.
CMDBooz Allen Hamilton Inc.Linthicum HeightsMD