Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Data Analyst Specialist
Livonia , MI 48150
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Cerner, Epic, Microsoft SQLEducation
Overview*This is a contract-to-hire or contract position. *
Client prefers a local candidate, but will accommodate a traveling resource you meet the job requirements Summary:
- You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of source to target mappings for the Data Warehouse group.
- You will be considered the subject matter experts for multiple source and target systems and the business rules for transforming the data.
- Responsible for understanding and applying technical skills to solve data related issues.
- Have a deep understanding on how the Business uses the data for analysis and the applications that generate and store the source information.
- Will work closely with the Data Developers and Data Governance ensuring the quality of our products.
- Requires developing, testing, documenting and implementing solutions, utilizing the standard portfolio of tools where appropriate and integrating internal and external application logic.
- Will participate and lead in the design and enhancement of the foundational data models, both logical and physical.
STM (Source to Target mapping) • Develop test cases/QA • Develop functional document • Data Modeling - ER, dimensional model • SQL (expert) • Teradata/Oracle/DB2 • Clinical Data knowledge (Cerner/EPIC/NextGen/Athena etc.) • Visualization Tools (Tableau or similar product), wireframe • Informatica IDQ US citizen or green card holder