Reston , VA 20190
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
One of our direct client is urgently looking forData Analyst@ Reston VATITLE: Data Analyst
LOCATION: Reston VADURATION: 6 to 12+ MonthsRate: DOEob Duties
Job Duties:Analyze, document and design data objects, data quality rules, and data quality tests to be landed and executed. Create resilient, and sustainable and Data Object Designs and Data Quality Rules. Be a product-oriented Data Analyst creating and experimenting with new ideas that will engage and excite our customersNote:Expertise in Kafka, Storm processing, Java, Data modelling and design. Ability to create dashboards leveraging information from a Data Lake ( examples Looker Dashboards using GCP). Develop Alarms and metrics to monitor software running in the production environmentExperience/Skills required:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field. MS/PhD would be a strong plus.
- 3+ years experience in Data Design, Dimensional Modelling, Teradata, HiveQL, Hadoop HDFS, Confluence, Jira.
- Strong understanding of data design techniques and principles
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Must be able to work effectively both on teams as well as be self-motivated, task oriented and organized.
- Strong customer focus and obsession with quality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment