Addison , TX 75001
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This position is responsible for understanding the current enterprise data model and providing support in helping maintain and improve it. This position will work with business and data analytics stakeholders to design, construct, test, optimize and deploy solutions, focusing specifically on back-end data integration. The company is looking for someone who is extremely sharp, detail-oriented, highly motivated, thrives in a fast-paced environment and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Analyze healthcare and financial data to design, model, develop and test integration scripts for the enterprise data warehouse (EDW) platform.
- Implement, schedule, monitor and support all related processes and procedures.
- Troubleshoot, repair and update the EDW as necessary.
- Perform gap analysis on financial, operational and clinical data.
- Develop ad-hoc reports, dashboards and simulations for the business as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
- Strong in MS Excel
- Experience (0-1 year) in MS SQL (basic querying and joins)
- Financial modeling experience a plus
- Healthcare RCM/claims knowledge a plus
- Highly analytical
- Passion for solving complex problems
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field.
- 0-1 years of experience in decision support/business analysis
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to interact at all levels of the organization