Fort Worth , TX 76136
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our headquarters are in Fort Worth, TX, but this role is fully remote! (Options for in-office or hybrid work are also available.)
If youeat, sleep,andbreathedata, our data analytics position may be for you. At Buxton, were passionate about data and how it can help change the way our clients do business. Our analysts responsibilities are multifaceted and include data mining, business intelligence, and support of client accounts. In this role, you will conduct advanced analyses, create custom reporting/dashboards, and standardize all data used for developing client solutions. Additionally, youll serve an important role in supporting client accounts by keeping clients engaged with Buxton, delivering analytical solutions, and communicating with key client stakeholders on a range of topics. Were looking for a natural and innovative problem solver who cant stop their curious mind and has a desire to dig deep for insights that answer our clients business questions.
What you'll do
- Support a cross functional team in the development of predictive models to aid in real estate and marketing decisions for retail, restaurant, and healthcare clients.
- Analyze consumer data, including frequency, valuation, expenditure habits, and other patterns of behavior.
- Analyze site location data, including trends identified by site characteristics, site types, key performance indicators, and any other qualitative findings.
- Standardize data for analysis and perform data verification to ensure accuracy and completeness of client data received.
- Build and customize dynamic reports and dashboards using Tableau.
- Work on ad hoc analyses and custom analytic solutions.
- Communicate project scope, progress, and findings within your internal team and directly with clients.
- Engage directly with clients to deliver analytic solutions, provide client support of their solutions, and work with their key stakeholders, real estate teams, and marketing teams to help them solve problems within their organizations.
- Collaborate with cross functional team to identify growth opportunities for existing client accounts
What you'll bring
- 0-4 years of relevant work experience.
- BA/BS in Economics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Decision Science, Market Research, Business Analytics or related field. Masters degree is a plus.
- Outstanding analytical skills, familiarity with statistical concepts, and ability to solve complex problems.
- An innovative, positive, and self-directed attitude. Interested in finding solutions to problems.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Ability to operate effectively in a client-facing, multi-agency/vendor environment.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients and to deliver excellent customer service.
- Experience working in SAS, SPSS, R or comparable analytical platform.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Time management skills and ability to complete work on a deadline.
- Experience in Quantitative Analytics is a plus.
- Experience with SQL or equivalent academic experience is a plus.
- Experience with Tableau is a plus.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Remote-first Culture
Here at Buxton, we believe strongly that we benefit from diversity and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. We value inclusion and welcome diverse viewpoints. Upon hire, a successful background check is required. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.