Chicago , IL 60290
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Who are we?
Were Booksy and we have a passion for appointments. Five years ago, we believed in the power of the book button and its ability to save stylists, barbers, nail technicians, tattoo artists and estheticians time. We provide business owners with a robust yet user friendly SaaS solution that not only saves them time, but gives them the ability to better manage and organize their business. Our mission is simple, to make appointments easy.
Whether youre here for a good time or a long time, we want to give our employees the opportunity to make an impact and be heard from the get-go. We are not only passionate about growing our business, but growing our people as well. We take pride in owning our roles and pulling our weight so we can see tangible success at the end of every week, month, and year. Weve come a long way, but were looking for people to take us above and beyond because we sure as hell have a-ways to go.
Why are you here? Because you saw the job title and want to know more!
We are seeking a high-energy, insightful and innovative data analyst to help us make better sales and marketing decisions. You will be responsible for gathering, manipulating and reporting sales statistics, as well as other data which will help further develop our sales strategies. You will be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of data gathering processes using disparate sources, analysis, trend identification and report development. You will have the opportunity to work with our databases, data collection systems, and reporting tools, as you help the sales team better understand both our existing merchant base and potential users
What the Data Analyst role looks like:
- Extract and transform raw data from various databases into meaningful and useful information to enable more effective strategic, tactical, and operational insights
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data to assist in increasing overall sales productivity and efficiency
- Run, interpret, and share sales performance results with the sales team; this may include reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis from a variety of inputs using multiple output methods (Excel, Tableau, Power BI)
- Create both standardized and custom reports utilizing internal sales reports and external market data
- Ensure rigorous quality control over data, analyses and metrics through processes and procedures
- Responsible for reporting accuracy and timeliness, adherence to deadlines, identifying flaws and errors in the data and any upstream data issues.
- Troubleshoot problems with daily data-feeds within programs and reports
- Create accurate reports/queries by established deadlines
Most importantly, who you are:
- Bachelors' degree required, preferably in Business, Information Technology, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or Computer Science
- 2+ years of experience in data analytics required
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, formulas, macros, ect)
- Strong SQL experience with the ability to write complex queries and edit and modify SQL scripts
- Python & R skills preferable
- Experience using data visualization tools (Power BI and Tableau preferred)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Youre a self-starter, Were a start-up. Innovation is a requirement and ideas are expected
- Adaptability - you embrace new challenges and arent afraid of difficult tasks
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, collaborate and manage time effectively
Not only are we growing crazy fast and looking for amazing people to come along for the ride, we also have the stats to back it up.
- 3.5 million people (and counting) per month book appointments on Booksy worldwide
- Over 12,000 merchants utilize Booksy in the US
- Our logo lives on an office door in 5 different countries
- Over $20 MILLION in funding thus far
- Our team is made up of over 250 booking-obsessed folks spread across the globe. Weve gotten exceptionally good at time zone math.
- Coming to work to hit the ground running means reboot time. We are pro work-life balance, which also means unlimited PTO.
- We value and respect different trains of thought, styles, outlooks, and all kinds of expression.
- Were lucky to have a super diverse mix of clients from all different industries and backgrounds. We strive to make sure our people represent and compliment this diversity.
Some cool things we offer:
- Health/Dental/Vision/Commuter Benefits
- Awesome (paid) Parental Leave Policy
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Ample opportunities for professional growth
- Amazing co-workers
- Work/Life balance
- FREE Snacks
- Creative and collaborative culture to flourish in