Washington , DC 20001
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Analytica is seeking aData Analyst
to support a federal government client in Baltimore, MD.Analytica has been recognized
by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. As a core member youll work with a diverse team of professionals to develop application systems for clients in a platform-diverse environment. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.Responsibilities:
- Statistical analysis and model development using programming languages.
- Work with project stakeholders and the software development team to develop data analysis and machine learning algorithms for business stakeholders.
- Develop analytics solutions that are scalable, repeatable, effective, and meet the expectations of the decision-makers and stakeholders.
- Directly support users by developing advanced reporting and analytics.
- Assisting users in choosing data sources and discovering new methods for achieving goals.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of experience in using statistical methodologies to identify vulnerabilities in the Medicare, Medicaid, and Managed Care programs.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of health care information.ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes, physician specialty codes, and provider/supplier identifiers.
- Experience and proficiency in programming, web programming and data manipulation
- Knowledge of Medicare parts A, B, C, and D benefits.
- Experience in the design, management, and oversight of databases.
- Proficiency in SAS, SQL, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel.
:Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an establishedSBA certified HUBZone
and8(a) small business
that hasbeen recognized byInc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growingcompanies in theU.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services.The companyis appraised by the
Software Engineering Institute (SEI) atCMMI Maturity Level 3
and is anISO 9001:2008 certified