Fort Meade , MD 20755
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Point3 Federal LLC is a small business providing cyber security solutions to the government. Since 2016, Point3 Federal has flourished into an elite provider specializing in software development, training and consulting services, and research within the cyber security domain. This role requires a Top Secret Clearance with an CI Polygraph.
- Ensures the rigorous application of cyber-security policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of all Information Technology (IT) and cyber-security services.
- Develops and designs security solutions to maintain confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information throughout the enterprise.
- Identifies, plans, and documents improvements to security controls currently in place.
- Develops and documents recommendations and courses of action (COAs) to solve complex cyber-security problems.
- Develops and interprets cyber-security requirements as part of the IT acquisition development process and assists in the formulation of cyber-security/IT budgets.
- Plans and schedules the installation of new or modified security hardware, operating systems, and software applications.
- Ensures the assessment and implementation of identified computer and network environment fixes such as system patches and fixes associated with specific technical vulnerabilities as part of the Cybersecurity Vulnerability Management program.
- Guides the implementation of appropriate operational structures and processes to ensure an effective cyber-security program, including boundary defense, incident detection, and response.
- Possesses an in-depth understanding and the ability to apply intermediate concepts of cyber engineering and cyber-security.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge and understanding of the DOD cyber-security policies and the Risk Management Framework.
- Contributes substantive content to the development of cyber-security documentation, concept papers, and test plans required by Command policies and the Risk Management Framework.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with cyber security or information assurance.
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Cyber security, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAM Level II certification.
At Point3 Federal our benefits are second to none. Our medical benefits begin day 1 and Point3 Federal absorbs all of the premiums, our 401K offers a 100% match and also starts day 1 and you are vested immediately. We offer $5,000 referral bonuses for all cleared roles, $2,500 for all technical opportunities, and $1,000 referral bonuses for corporate opportunities. We provide you an HSA account with a generous bi-weekly employer contribution that you can also invest if you so choose. Time out - take it when you need too! You will have immediate access to our primary product offering ESCALATE and can train and develop yourself as you desire. We offer tuition reimbursement and when you visit us here at HQ you have full access to drinks and snacks as you will never go hungry and dogs are a part of our family! Check out https://www.point3federal.com for additional opportunities.