Morrisville , NC 27560
Posted 1 week ago
phia LLC is seeking a skilled Cybersecurity Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The ideal candidate will have experience on a Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT), Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), Computer Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC) or a Security Operations Center (SOC). This job is located in Morrisville, NC.
- Work closely with stakeholders to implement, maintain, and troubleshoot cybersecurity infrastructure.
- Work closely with other cybersecurity groups to coordinate and de-conflict protective measures.
- Monitor and interpret traffic analytics to help identify malicious traffic.
- Analyze and interpret raw data using Splunk and other analytic tools to and statistical techniques to identify trends and patterns and provide ongoing insight and visibility to management.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Provide ongoing support to existing monitoring capabilities and data collection systems. Provide development support for the expansion and implementation of new systems.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities across a broad customer.
- Help to develop and document procedural guides, SOPs, and process flows for the functions performed.
- Contributing to the development of re-engineering methods to improve processes, reduce risks, increase controls and/or increase customer satisfaction.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- 4-8+ years of related experience on a Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT), Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), Computer Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC) or a Security Operations Center (SOC).
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security preferred or a technically related field OR equivalent related work experience
- Certifications (One or more desired):
-CompTIA Security +
-CPTE(Certified Penetration Testing Engineer) or CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
-GCIH (GIAC Certified Incident Handler) or ECIH (EC-Council Certified Incident Handler)
-CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- Experience working in a very large environment and can work well under pressure.
WORK SCHEDULE: TBD
TELEWORK ELIGIBILITY: Ad HocSECURITY REQUIREMENTS
: Ability to obtain Public Trust or higher
phia, LLC ("phia") is a Northern Virginia based, 8a certified small business established in 2011 with focus in Cyber Intelligence, Cyber Security/Defense, Intrusion Analysis & Incident Response, Cyber Architecture & Capability Analysis, Cyber Policy & Strategy, Information Assurance/Security, Compliance, Certification & Accreditation, Communications Security, Traditional Security, and Facilities Security. phia also provides cyber operations support functions such as: Program and Process Management, Engineering, Development, and Systems Administration that allows for Cyber Operations to efficiently integrate our customers missions and objectives. phia supports various agencies and offices within the Department of Defense (DoD), Federal government, and private/commercial entities.
phia offers excellent benefits for full time W2 candidates to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Flex Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Parking Reimbursement
- Monthly Payroll