Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Cyber Threat Hunter/Researcher
Competitive Innovations, LLC
Rosslyn (Arlington) , VA 22209
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Cyber Threat Hunter/Researcher
Competitive Innovations, LLC (CI) is seeking a Cyber Threat Hunter and Researcher to support a major federal client in their overall cyber threat analysis efforts. Responsibilities include:
- Performs advanced analysis of adversary tradecraft, malicious code, and Advance Persistent Threat capabilities
- Analyzes computer, communication, network security events and exploits to determine security vulnerabilities and recommend remedial actions
- Conducts forensic, malicious code, and packet-level analyses to develop comprehensive technical reports stepping through complete reverse engineering of incidents
- Recommends countermeasures based on the identified techniques, tactics, procedures, and behavior patterns used by adversaries
- Develops alert criteria to improve incident response capabilities
- Contributes to development, writing, and reviewing of SOPs
About Competitive Innovations, LLC
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Telecommunications, or other related technical disciplines. Four (4) additional years of general experience (as defined below) may be substituted for the degree.
- Top Secret Clearance (clearable to SCI)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), GIAC Certified Forensics Analyst (GCFA), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), and/or Encase Certified Examiner (ENCE)
- 3-5 years of experience advanced technical analysis with increasing responsibilities
- 3+ years of experience in network security with a focus on computer forensics, static code reverse engineering, and advanced (packet) network analysis.
- 2+ years of experience in intelligence or technical analysis with a focus on cyber threat analysis.
- Solid understanding of enterprise IT cybersecurity operational environments
- Experience analyzing emerging technologies for potential attach vectors and developing mitigation strategies
- Ability to evaluate offensive and intelligence-based threat actors based on motivation and common TTPs
- Experience with gathering open-source and controlled intelligence to develop predictive understanding of adversarial strategies, priorities, and overlapping interests
- Demonstrated expertise in deploying and maintaining open source network security monitoring and assessment tools
- Experience writing contract deliverables such as bulletins, digests, and summary reports
- Demonstrated oral and written communications skills
Competitive Innovations (CI) is a solutions provider to government and industry, headquartered in Arlington, Virginia. CI serves customers with critical requirements including national and cyber security -- in information technology, management, mission support, training, and web solutions. Founded in July 1999, CI is committed to the core values of integrity and service. CI is a small business concern, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, and Kentico Gold Partner proudly serving both public and private sector customers. Competitive Innovations, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)