Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Cyber Technology Specialist
The Nuhire Group
San Francisco , CA 94105
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company that was recently named one of Fast Companys 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies. We are currently expanding its Cyber Defense technical team, that will provide the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the rapidly-evolving industry. You do not need any prior knowledge, just a notable enthusiasm and willingness to learn. It is open to recent graduates, and those with 1 to 3 years of experience.
The Cyber Technology Specialist (CT) role is a customer focused role. CTs provide technical and cyber defense expertise in pre-sale and post-sales accounts, working together with our Cyber Account Managers. During the cycle, the CT will architect and deliver Proof of Values (POVs). After the sale, the CT will architect full deployments, and ensure customer success, actively contributing to the real-time defense and hardening of a customer's key assets. CTs also liaise directly with the cyber analyst team, for knowledge sharing and response action.
- Act as a technical point of contact between clients, partners, and each business unit.
- Being accountable for the delivery of Proof of Value engagement from end to end.
- Present Threat Intelligence Reports and advise accordingly to variety of audiences from technical audience to C-level executives.
- Be the trusted adviser and technical authority to the customer for architecture and integration decisions.
- Provide feedback and technical reporting on accounts to management.
- Design and build custom client integrations and define solution architectures.
- Act as a technical touch point between clients and partners.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a scientific, technical or engineering discipline, with a GPA of 3.5 or above
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience and proven ability to work autonomously and in a team in an innovative and fast-paced environment whilst delivering to deadlines
- Enthusiasm for innovation, experimentation self-development in the cyber security field
- Experience with customer-facing activities (pre-/post-sales), as well as security and network consulting, is desirable but not essential
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience, in either a networking or security discipline, is desirable but not essential
- Experience communicating with both technical and senior management is desirable but not essential
- Practical experience with network and security devices/systems, e.g. Cisco, Juniper, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, SIEM, is also desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of the TCP/IP and common networking protocols is desirable but not essential
- Understanding of common cybersecurity vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques is desirable but not essential
* Domestic and some international travel will be required.