Cyber Target Analyst - Top Secret Clearance With CI Polygraph
Fort Meade , MD 20755
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Point3 Federal LLC is a small business providing cyber security solutions to the government. Since 2016, Point3 Federal has flourished into an elite provider specializing in software development, training and consulting services, and research within the cyber security domain. Please review the following opportunity and feel free to email me directly with questions to: Carrie@point3.net. Please also provide your current clearance information when applying.
- Assists in the coordination of joint strategic and operational planning and execution of joint fires, targeting, capability pairing, and threat mitigation in support of the Cyber Mission Force and partner operations
- Provides advice to leadership on all principles of the Joint Targeting Cycle to include: Focused, Effects-Based, Interdisciplinary, and Systematic Provides support to future operations planners integrating cyber capabilities into Combatant Command and Global cyberspace plans and operations
- Plans, organizes, determines, and recommends necessary policies, regulations, directives, programs, doctrine, and procedures for the establishment and maintenance of assigned and anticipated joint fires coordination and execution
- Supports OCO target nomination, deconfliction, and planning throughout the entire Joint Operation Planning Process (JOPP) including High-Value, High-Payoff, Time-Sensitive, and Component-Critical targets
- Synchronizes and deconflicts Special Access Program/Special Technical Operation (SAP/STO) capabilities with operational planning
- Acts as the primary participant supporting Joint Targeting and Fires in exercises
- Coordinates targeting strategy development and engagement responsibilities with components, subordinates commands, and supporting commands
- Synchronizes and implements targeting methodologies and prioritization methods with internal and external stakeholders
- Assists with all aspects of cyber advanced targeting to include: inter agency planning, joint targeting board support, cyber weapons capability analysis and pairing, target systems analysis, target materials production, collateral effects estimate, and joint planning group support
- Conduct assessments and analysis, shaping targeting methodologies supporting basic, intermediate, and advanced target development.
- Develops documents to include lessons learned, as well as results and conclusions with relevant organizations such as DOD, Federal Agencies, and commercial partners
- Provides scheduled and ad hoc briefings and point papers on Cyberspace Operations
- Develops and conducts briefings to senior personnel on USCYBERCOM.
- Participates as Senior Fires support in exercises.
- Develops joint targeting policies and procedures.
- Advises and recommends supporting processes and procedures for the JTCB.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Fires and/or Targeting.
- Minimum of High School Diploma.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Desired: DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAT Level II Certification
At Point3 Federal our benefits are second to none. Our medical benefits begin day 1 and Point3 Federal absorbs all of the premiums, our 401K offers a 100% match and also starts day 1 and you are vested immediately. We offer $5,000 referral bonuses for all cleared roles, $2,500 for all technical opportunities, and $1,000 referral bonuses for corporate opportunities. We provide you an HSA account with a generous bi-weekly employer contribution that you can also invest if you so choose. Time out - take it when you need too! You will have immediate access to our primary product offering ESCALATE and can train and develop yourself as you desire. We offer tuition reimbursement and when you visit us here at HQ you have full access to drinks and snacks as you will never go hungry and dogs are a part of our family! Check out https://www.point3federal.com for additional opportunities.