Cyber Systems Engineer
Colorado Springs , CO 80901
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
AllStaff Solutions is an established IT and Healthcare Services firm and we love what we do! Our team strives for success and it makes our day when we are able help talented individuals find their careers next move and our clients find qualified talent. If you are interested in joining the AllStaff Team, please apply or submit your resume for review today!
Cyber Systems Engineer
- Provide and execute preventative measures to secure and fortify Government IT systems.
- Provide analysis and support for engineering and architecture considerations affecting DoD IT assets used to enable AF missions.
- Produce and update IT architectural artifacts.
- Provide Cyber Enterprise Architecture products focused on collecting and analyzing data.
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Analyses and advise though all steps of the system lifecycle to include concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Responsible for analyzing and evaluating current and emerging technologies, COTS software, or GOTS software for potential insertion into existing systems or information systems under development.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Recommends plans to re-architect assigned Government IT systems to improve cyber resilience.
- Responsible for evaluating the cyber defense systems and current ground segment architecture for the assigned Government IT systems being defended against the cyber risk management metrics, to include Evaluators Scoring Metrics (ESM), and provide recommendations to fulfill cyber defense guidance and methodologies.
- Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of increasing scope and complexity as assigned. Works under general supervision.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects. Represents organization on specific projects.
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 3 years of SIEM/IDS/IPS maintenance/implementation experience. May consider an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Must possess an active IAT III certification required: One required certification from the following: CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH.
- Must possess one active certification from the following CASP+ CE, CISSP (or Associate), CSSLP.
- General frequent use and application of cyber technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Demonstrates the skill and ability to perform moderately complex professional tasks.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance. US citizenship required.
What we Offer
Competitive pay and benefits
How to Apply
Please submit your resume below for this opportunity and to view other positions available, visit our careers page at http://jobs.crelate.com/portal/allstafftechnicalsolutions
AllStaff Solutions is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer and terms of employment are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. AllStaff Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.