Cyber Systems Engineer 4
G3 Innovative Solutions, LLC
Colorado Springs , CO 80901
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
G3 Innovative Solutions
is an IT Services company founded to create innovative solutions to enhance the capabilities of our customers. G3 employees have successfully satisfied the technology needs of the U.S. Government and we continue to maintain relationships with those who have specialized expertise in the federal market. G3s broad experience, focus toward desired outcomes, and commitment to Innovation ensures responsive and long-lasting results.Job Description:
G3 Innovative Solutions is currently seeking a cyber systems engineer to support a Federal customer in Colorado Springs, CO. The engineer will be responsible for strengthening the defensive posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise our Enterprise CyberNetwork Defense (ECND) program defends and protects Government assets from external Cyber Security attacks and Insider Threats that can potentially cause or create data, systems, networks, and personnel vulnerabilities.Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of Palo Alto firewalls.
- Remain proactive in identifying, analyzing, and resolving technical issues involving Palo Alto firewalls.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Assist in the planning of system enhancements and upgrades.
- Assist in the development of documentation on new or existing systems.
- May provide technical OJT training and guidance to less experienced team members.
- May serve as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- May provide leadership to less-experienced team members.
- Must have a Bachelors and eightyears of experience or twelve years of experience in a similar role.
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly required
- DoD 8570 Level II Certification - CSSP Infrastructure Support
Compensation: NegotiableBenefits Offered: 401K, Medical, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, and moreEmployment Type: Full-TimeClearance(Required)
- Top Secret/SCI with CI Poly
: Must currently possess at least a TS/SCI with CI Poly.