Cyber Software Engineer III
Augusta , GA 30901
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Global Dimensions is bidding on this contract for future award. If you are interested in applying for employment upon award, please submit your resume. We will ask qualified candidates to sign a Letter of Interest, which is not a commitment of employment, but states you authorize us to submit your name in connection with our bid, and that you are interested in future work under this contract.
- Support Cyber Application and Tools Development for Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO)
- Designs, develops, deploys, tests, and evaluates cyber systems and applications.
- Coordinates resolution of application issues, upgrades, and problems.
- Conducts application configuration and optimization
- Develops and maintains manuals, drawings, system specifications, electronic and hardcopy files of customer installations, calibration records, maintenance records, and quality control information.
- Mentors mid-level and junior staff
- U.S. Citizenship
- Current TS/SCI security clearance, with CI Poly (preferred).
- Education:HS + 16+ Years; BA/BA + 10+ Years; or MA/MS + 8+ Years.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience with a 4-year degree, OR 16 years experience with no degree
- Expert designer, developer, deployer, tester, and evaluator of software applications that is skilled in various forensics and reverse engineering techniques and methods.
- Experience working with Windows AD, VMWare, and CISCO switches.
- Required DoD IAT Certifications: IAT LEVEL III. Prefer: CHFI, GCFA, CEH
- F&MA is M-F, 16x5 (with on-call surge support)
- Security+ Certified
- Well-versed in all phases of the software development life-cycle including performance, functionality, integration, implementation, regression, and user acceptance.
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Minimum of 5 years experience with Python
- Proficient in Powershell
- Application tool development experience
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- 2 years Development Operations experience